• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

_Prince_

Pikachu?
Years
  • Tournament 9 Pairings

Round One

Team America

SacredMiKey VS Umbreon★

Painter VS World King

crimsonstorm VS candyshop-kep0v

Ooka VS IcePyro

Rabid Ditto3 8 VS SkythurBathandBeyond151

Alakazam17 VS Griffinbane

The Roshi VS oilrulz_747

polkop VS Denzer

leingodf8 VS shinyninetales

Unrelenting0 VS dr4g0n12

natedogg VS vidgamer4

Wolf. VS cartercr

Free Round: MasterUmbreon

Team Europe

_Prince_ VS Evildarkkai

Akatsuki no Tenshi VS star88

Free Rounds: Mukkamoto, Kamui, lucaslucario

Team Australia

BlaziquazaLv.Z VS Calum?

I shall refuse to battle, wanna know why? Look below

3rd & 4th place: 1 hatched Pokemon of your choice. Also gets to skip 1st round of next tournament.

Evildarkkai

I didn't get a chance...
    Years
  • Oh yeah, forgot bout tht, gnna delete my post now :L

Edit : This is just to confirm that i won in the end anyways

Last edited:

IcePyro

I'll just not say anything
    Years
  • Prediction Time!!!!!!!!

Just cause i'm gonna lose doesn't mean I can't predict...

SacredMiKey VS Umbreon★- Don't really know how to predict this one. Haven't battled or seen either one.

Painter VS World King- Tight battle. Probably going to wind up coming down to 2v1 or 1v1, but it would probably be World King. Sorry Painter.

crimsonstorm VS candyshop-kep0v- Have no idea who either of you are.

Ooka VS IcePyro- I'm predicting against myself because of my lack of experience, plus Ooka's won a tournament, and i've only made it to round three before.

Rabid Ditto3 8 VS SkythurBathandBeyond151- Why do I know almost none of you people?????

Alakazam17 VS Griffinbane- Zam...you're my favorite in this one.

The Roshi VS oilrulz_747- !!!!!!!!!! I know NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!

polkop VS Denzer- ^^

leingodf8 VS shinyninetales- Alright, I know this matchup. s9 wins.

Unrelenting0 VS dr4g0n12- Still don't know anyone.

natedogg VS vidgamer4- Natedogg because I think he's in the S&M tutoring program, and that will get you a LOT of experience.

Wolf. VS cartercr- Catercr, last time I heard of you, you lost to VA, and I know Wolfie is a great battler, so i'm sorry, but i'm predicting another first round loss for carter.

Team Europe

_Prince_ VS Evildarkkai- Prince is an amazing battler, but he got a first round bye. So prediction nullified.

Akatsuki no Tenshi VS star88- Akatsuki is probably more popular, and I have no idea who star is.

Team Australia

BlaziquazaLv.Z VS Calum?- Calum. Heard he's a decent battler. Don't know you Blaziquaza.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • SacredMiKey VS Umbreon★

Painter VS World King

Ooka VS IcePyro

The Roshi VS oilrulz_747

polkop VS Denzer

Unrelenting0 VS dr4g0n12

natedogg VS vidgamer4

Wolf. VS cartercr

Free Rounds: MasterUmbreon, leingodf8, shinyninetales

lucaslucario VS Evildarkkai

((Um, just as a note to Zam, are they allowed to have more than one match? I don't think it's fair to everyone else in the tournament if one pairing agrees on "OK, we'll do best out of 5 matches!"))

Free Rounds: Mukkamoto, Kamui, _Prince_

Team Australia

BlaziquazaLv.Z VS Calum?

Hahaha, I know almost none of these new battlers. I picked a bunch based on cooler usernames XDD Hopefully a lot of you guys can get some reputation going! It'd be nice to get some new faces around this competitive scene.

Quarter-Finalist Predictions (as long as they don't run into each other)

Mukkamoto, _Prince_, Ooka, MasterUmbreon, World King, Wolf., Denzer, Alakazam17

Last edited:

Kamui

´
    Years
  • LOL!!!
    That sounds strange, "you not knowing any of them" =P.
    Most of your predictions are correct.
    The free first round pass didnt do too much for me, lol.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Yeah, there are a myriad of new faces this time around. I only count 14 that I've seen around for awhile, and that's including myself. :P

And as for the best out of five matches thing, I dunno. Nobody's ever done it before, so I never put much thought into it. But if that's what you both planned out for the start, I see no problem with it. I'll compare it to having matches over Shoddy: you can, but only if both agree. ^^

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • Haha yes, it is a little later than I intended, but I was out gathering up some FREE CANDY working for most of the day. And I'm never late with these rounds, folks. =P

Yep, I put MasterUmbreon and Mukkamoto as co-winners of the Tourney at the current time, as they've yet to officially get that final done. If you do, just let me know so I can update the first page. But if you're fine with it as is, then there you go. :D

Though it's not the first time we've gotten two winners, xD. Lumine and Nicole already got that, so you two will be the second pair. =P

And yep, I'll give you both the two free rounds. And Kamui, who has given me a donation, will be the soul person getting the one round this time.

And speaking of donations, I'll be PM'ing a few people in the coming days with the list of Pokemon I've accumulated, and your order of selection. Wait for those. ^^

Also, umm....with only five people in Team Little, I've been forced to cancel it altogether. Sorries, cartercr, and everyone else involved. >_<

Now, assuming I didn't forget anything else, behold!

Tournament 9 Pairings

Round One

Team America

SacredMiKey VS Umbreon★

Painter VS World King

Ooka VS IcePyro

The Roshi VS oilrulz_747

polkop VS Denzer

leingodf8 VS shinyninetales

Unrelenting0 VS dr4g0n12

natedogg VS vidgamer4

Wolf. VS cartercr

Team Europe

_Prince_ VS Evildarkkai

Team Australia

BlaziquazaLv.Z VS Calum?

Okay, there we go, Tourney #9 is now officially underway! You now all have two weeks to get your battles in, with the next round starting on Saturday, November 14th, 2009. Good luck, and happy battling!

And with that, COMMENCE! :D
    You WILL share some of that candy, aren't you? *loads shotgun*

So, it'll be VS Painter, eh? This'll be good... Well, let's get this started, and good luck to 99% of you.

Hahaha, I know almost none of these new battlers. I picked a bunch based on cooler usernames XDD Hopefully a lot of you guys can get some reputation going! It'd be nice to get some new faces around this competitive scene.

Quarter-Finalist Predictions (as long as they don't run into each other)

Mukkamoto, _Prince_, Ooka, MasterUmbreon, World King, Wolf., Denzer, Alakazam17
    I swear that if I run against Prince in R2, I'll screw you and Bill so hard, Ryan. xD

I've seen and beat the (eff) out ofbattled a few, so I'm expecting a few surprises; except when it comes to Prince, Ooka, Bill and Wolf. xD

Last edited:

MasterUmbreon

Just see if you can keep up
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    SacredMiKey VS Umbreon★​

Painter VS World King​

Ooka VS IcePyro

Rabid Ditto3 8 VS SkythurBathandBeyond151​

The Roshi VS oilrulz_747​

polkop VS Denzer​

leingodf8 VS shinyninetales​

Unrelenting0 VS dr4g0n12​

natedogg VS vidgamer4

Wolf. VS cartercr

Team Europe

_Prince_ VS Evildarkkai​

Team Australia

BlaziquazaLv.Z VS Calum?

Woot go underdogs. I pretty much voted the opposite of who I was originally going for but ya never know those underdogs could win. I came into this tourney and know one knew who I was and I tied for first. Well a few people did because I was in the ESO but yea sorry Umbreon, King, Ooka, Zam, and Wolf maybe next round if you don't get haxed to death by the underdogs xP

Back