• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Kamui

´
Years
  • @Mukka
    Sure want you in the tournament ;), if you get accepted...

@Rabid
    Well, we dont know the deadline for the first round. It hasnt even started yet, lol. So no pressure =)

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Me too Rabid. I only got a single new addition to my team after a week. Hopefully will get another tomorrow. :D

Pfft at Lein. America means North and South America. Have fun with your polar bears and maple syrup. How's life in an igloo anyways? :P

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
  • Me too Rabid. I only got a single new addition to my team after a week. Hopefully will get another tomorrow. :D

Pfft at Lein. America means North and South America. Have fun with your polar bears and maple syrup. How's life in an igloo anyways? :P

its freakin AWESOME i LOVE my polar bears and igloos. Hows life with your baconaise, eagles, and baseball?

BTW if its all of north and south america, y does it only show the usa -.-

EDIT: FIne ill give the pic sum credit, it shows eastern canada.... But i live in BC gah, it doesnt even show western USA either XD

Last edited:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Considering I'm from Philly....
    RAWR.
    The birdies are nice, although I've never seen one live in the flesh. Baconaise disgusts me and we're in the World Series again. :P

MasterUmbreon

Just see if you can keep up
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Hm didn't see you put us both down as winning the last tourney. Sorry we couldn't find a time to get done, but we tried our best. Look at the bright side it was the first time to this tourney history there were two champs. Does that mean we both skip round one and two of the next?

Anyway with all that said sign me up for the next one if its not too late =P

Rabid Ditto3 8

Migrating Coconut
    Years
  • Lol wasn't something supposed to happen today?

Something along the lines of tournament starting and match-ups being revealed?

Last edited:

MasterUmbreon

Just see if you can keep up
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Shhh its Halloween, hes probably out partying somewhere and having a good time =P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Haha yes, it is a little later than I intended, but I was out gathering up some FREE CANDY working for most of the day. And I'm never late with these rounds, folks. =P

Yep, I put MasterUmbreon and Mukkamoto as co-winners of the Tourney at the current time, as they've yet to officially get that final done. If you do, just let me know so I can update the first page. But if you're fine with it as is, then there you go. :D

Though it's not the first time we've gotten two winners, xD. Lumine and Nicole already got that, so you two will be the second pair. =P

And yep, I'll give you both the two free rounds. And Kamui, who has given me a donation, will be the soul person getting the one round this time.

And speaking of donations, I'll be PM'ing a few people in the coming days with the list of Pokemon I've accumulated, and your order of selection. Wait for those. ^^

Also, umm....with only five people in Team Little, I've been forced to cancel it altogether. Sorries, cartercr, and everyone else involved. >_<

Now, assuming I didn't forget anything else, behold!

Tournament 9 Pairings

Round One

Team America

SacredMiKey VS Umbreon★

Painter VS World King

crimsonstorm VS candyshop-kep0v

Ooka VS IcePyro

Rabid Ditto3 8 VS SkythurBathandBeyond151

Alakazam17 VS Griffinbane

The Roshi VS oilrulz_747

polkop VS Denzer

leingodf8 VS shinyninetales

Unrelenting0 VS dr4g0n12

natedogg VS vidgamer4

Wolf. VS cartercr

Free Round: MasterUmbreon

Team Europe

_Prince_ VS Evildarkkai

Akatsuki no Tenshi VS star88

Free Rounds: Mukkamoto, Kamui, lucaslucario

Team Australia

BlaziquazaLv.Z VS Calum?

Okay, there we go, Tourney #9 is now officially underway! You now all have two weeks to get your battles in, with the next round starting on Saturday, November 14th, 2009. Good luck, and happy battling!

And with that, COMMENCE! :D

Back