• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    One in six, World King, not sixteen. The Free Round was going to go to one of the six people from Team America who advanced to Round Two as a result of having an actual battle. And I was one of the people in that pot, XD.

Bendak

I suck at pogeymanz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    So basically if Jake doesnt wanna battle me by wednesday for round one, im disqualified? I know he tried to battle me first but i've been trying to battle him too...im so game to battle by wednesday but what if he doesnt want to?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    So basically if Jake doesnt wanna battle me by wednesday for round one, im disqualified? I know he tried to battle me first but i've been trying to battle him too...im so game to battle by wednesday but what if he doesnt want to?

I actually had graduation and my grad party tonight, just got home =3 So I'm not avoiding you! If we can still get it done I'd rather than do that than move on by default.

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2021
    Do not include me in the the second round, I don't have any time and life is complicated which I'm not in the mood, and also my pokemon interest has died =(

Sorry Junoliv that our battle couldn't take place

Maybe 5th gen will bring a spark back to me :]

Sorry once again
    I know exactly what you mean bro. I have only battle once this month. Congrats and see you in 5th gen. I also take my leave until then. Good luck to everyone in this tournament.

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
    I've been trying to get a scheduled time in with gamings. I'll go check whens the last time he's ben on.

EDIT: Gamings said to DG him, you can see my visitor page as proof.

*Does a double take at Lynch* Haven't seen you in a while Richard. If you even remember me that is, hehe.

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    It seems Bendak and I missed each other Wednesday =/ But Zam offered an extension to Saturday for us, so you will just have to wait a little longer Richard =3

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    I really don't know when shroud and me will battle.
    We live in to opposite time zone.
    After 14 hours of waiting this Sunday, I still haven't catch him online.

shroud

It's almost time...
    Years
    I really don't know when shroud and me will battle.
    We live in to opposite time zone.
    After 14 hours of waiting this Sunday, I still haven't catch him online.

Hopefully we can get this done today or so. I have been busy this past weekend, but "sleep is for the weak".
    I can stay up for a while to catch you on.

Back