• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    So, just to let you guys know, Salamence has now been promoted to the Uber tier.

However, seeing as the guy was allowed at the beginning of this tournament, you can still use your Salamence until the end. But after that, he will be banned from all future tournaments, until any such point where he is demoted back to OU. ^^

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Griffinbane and I just had our battle, and after dealing with a case of Acid Rain, I ended up getting the win. It was 5-2.

So I guess I'm going on to the next round. ^_^

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    I VMed dr.feelgood11, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet (although he appears to be on at least once a day).

Perhaps he has too many feel-good appointments these days. ;)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Wow, people just don't like to battle. o.o

Out of thirty-six battles posted on the first page of this thread, eleven have ended with people moving on as a result of actually battling. That's less than a third. >_<

Thanks to cartercr, shroud, World King, Richard Lynch, Griffinbane, pokemonleaguechamp, polkop, and myself, who've all battled. Five of these people(carter, Richard, World King, shroud, and myself) still remain in the tournament, so I was seriously considering moving this thing to the Semi-Finals and giving these people the final battles. However, I know that in many cases, the fact that you haven't battled is because of your opponents' inactivity. :/

Thus, let's wait the four more days until the deadline, and see what happens. For those of you trying to get your battles done, good luck! :D

EDIT: Well, looking at the pairings, it looks like this'll be happening either way, with the winner of Pave Low and Dwight coming along as well. So I guess what this means is that in the latter rounds, the active people tend to find each other. =P

Last edited:

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    i battled in this tournament :)
    It was just round 1 vers kenpachi in the european section.

btw next tourney we have let me know i'll stay in my own timezone.

Last edited:

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Well, July 14th was the lact activity of dr.feelgood11, which is ironically the day I VM'ed him.

All-in-all... I'm not holding my breath. :P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Heh, at least DQ'ing was easy this week. It's now fairly obvious who's active and who isn't. XD

Though of course, this now means that I'm assuming that the six people remaining are all active. So try not to do what these no-shows have done to you, and get your Round Four battles done! :D

Tournament 11 Pairings

Quarter Final

Alakazam17 VS Pave Low

cartercr VS shroud

Richard Lynch VS World King

Seeing as we have six people remaining, there will be one Lucky Loser moving on from this round. Thus, I'll ask that each of you also post your final scores(ie. I beat Aurafire 3-0). As for the deadline, it's Saturday, August 7th, 2010. Good luck! :D​

Years
    Yeah, I sent you a VM. This is gonna be good timing as I am going to visit my family in Lithuania on 2nd August and come back on 9th August!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Pave Low and I just had our battle, and I pulled off a 4-0 win. Good game! ^_^

This thing is already going quickly, with a third of the battles done just an hour after I posted the pairings! :D

Back