• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Livinitup17

Pokemon Dealer
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    may i please enter if its not to late for united states east
    im allow to use ou and any lower tier pokemon correct?

Livinitup17

Pokemon Dealer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    alright ill try to convince all my opponents if i get pass round 1 xD to not use legendaries no matter the tier there in since legends are cheap nomatter how you ook at it well this is fun ill see who i get to vs on saturday

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • wow It's been a while, I'd like to participate, probs crap now I haven't battled in a long time.

Btw what's team isshu all about? b/w battles?

Edit: Oh I get it, Count me in for team isshu, one person lol :P

Last edited:

ryziken

Neutral scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I guess I'll join, as I'm not having much luck with the Quick Battle thread lately.

American West, baby.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Okay, I have had to DQ six people for not responding to my PM's: iswhateverdan, Crazyhand, The American Battler, KioShock, juxta, and That Guy 123. If any of you appear within a day or two, I may be able to figure something out, but otherwise, sorries.

Note that while you all registered for different teams, it seems that the majority of us are from North America(with just four people being from outside the continent), so it just didn't work out this time. Where I could, I have paired you with members from the team you registered in, though this will only be guaranteed in this first round. So, with that aside, here are the pairings! :D

Tournament 12 Pairings

Round One

aragornbird VS pokemonleaguechamp

Kepov VS Ooka

GalacticMars VS Manniemazing

e-Roc VS psychomew2

sologuy369 VS Nakuzami

angelteama VS SacredMiKeY

parkwater VS Livinitup17

Mjyr1 VS Shinbuko

polkop VS Scriv

ryziken VS iKokoro

Nicktacular VS Windox

Denzer VS ThatKidMike

AleksanderU VS Pave Low

Free Rounds: Alakazam17, _Prince_, Griffinbane

There we have it. _Prince_ and I get free passes to Round Three because we were the champions of Tournament #10 and #11, respectively, and Griffinbane gets a free pass to Round Two due to his placement in the last one. As for the rest of you, you now have until Saturday, October 9th, 2010, to get your battles done. And with that....

COMMENCE! :D​

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    ok im back on pc know sorry and i havent got reply back from or got 1 from my opponet

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • Okay, I have had to DQ six people for not responding to my PM's: iswhateverdan, Crazyhand, The American Battler, KioShock, juxta, and That Guy 123. If any of you appear within a day or two, I may be able to figure something out, but otherwise, sorries.

Note that while you all registered for different teams, it seems that the majority of us are from North America(with just four people being from outside the continent), so it just didn't work out this time. Where I could, I have paired you with members from the team you registered in, though this will only be guaranteed in this first round. So, with that aside, here are the pairings! :D

Tournament 12 Pairings

Round One

aragornbird VS pokemonleaguechamp

Kepov VS Ooka

GalacticMars VS Manniemazing

e-Roc VS psychomew2

sologuy369 VS Nakuzami

angelteama VS SacredMiKeY

parkwater VS Livinitup17

Mjyr1 VS Shinbuko

polkop VS Scriv

ryziken VS iKokoro

Nicktacular VS Windox

Denzer VS ThatKidMike

AleksanderU VS Pave Low

Free Rounds: Alakazam17, _Prince_, Griffinbane

There we have it. _Prince_ and I get free passes to Round Three because we were the champions of Tournament #10 and #11, respectively, and Griffinbane gets a free pass to Round Two due to his placement in the last one. As for the rest of you, you now have until Saturday, October 9th, 2010, to get your battles done. And with that....

COMMENCE! :D​

I fwon vs Ooka.

can you send me the link to Manniemazing profile.

Type his username on google.

Last edited:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Why do people always think I'm a boy? I should get that gender confusion emblem. :P
    But yeah, guilty here of forgetting to check the match-ups...which apparently doesn't matter because I have a free round. Can't even remember where I placed last tourney... >_>

Edit: Speaking of...hee hee!

Last edited:
    Back