• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    So, Richard and I just had an epic battle, which finally resulted in my winning 2-0. It was fairly close at the end, and for awhile I thought that Richard would be getting the win.

And with that, I am proud to announce the final battle of the tourney:

Tournament 11 Final

Alakazam17 VS World King

Congrats on getting this far, World King! As for myself...wow, I've never made it to the Quarter-Finals before, let alone this highest of places. World King, I think I'll take a few days to contemplate my team to take you on with, but once that happens, you're going down! :D​

And, as we've reached the final, it is now time to begin the registration process for Tournament #12. Anyone who feels they're ready, willing, and able to participate, now's the time to do so! All you have to do is post here, selecting one of the teams when you do so. Unlike past tournies, however, there will now be four teams:

• America East(US East of the Mississippi, Canada East of Lake Superior, South America, Carribean)
    • America West(US West of the Mississippi, Canada West of Lake Superior, Mexico, Central America)
    • Europe(Europe, Africa, Russia, Middle East)
    • Australia(Oceania, Hawaii, South Asia, East Asia)

And in addition to that, the other change coming to Tournament #12 is, as many of you may have already expected, the introduction of the Fifth Generation games. So for all of you who will be getting the Japanese copies of the games next month, and who want to participate in a tournament with your games here, sign up here for our latest Side-Tourney!

And with all that said, these past tournaments have been pretty dead on the most part. I'm hoping the release of Black and White will change that, especially when they are released next spring. By that point it will most likely be the 4th Gen which'll be demoted to a Side-Tourney. XD

And with that out of the way, Registration is now open. :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    in America East
    gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    gooo Zam. Win the tournament you host and beat WK! also, in for America west.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    So, World King and I just had quite the battle, and I ended up getting the win, 1-0.

Tournament 11 Winner

Alakazam17

For winning, I receive my name on the front of this thread, in addition to two donations, an emblem, and a free pass to Round Three of the next tourney.

For placing second, World King gets one donation, and a free pass to Round Two.

For placing third and fourth, Richard Lynch and shroud get a free pass to Round Two of the next tourney they participate in. ^^

And that's all folks! Good battling everybody, especially near the end of the tourney. =D

~Zam Out.​

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    Can I sign up? I'm in America east. If you need my friend code, it is:
    0088 4747 8724

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    hey guys im back to pc ready to battle ones again
    sign me up for america east plz

and just got done reading up on this thread congratz zam for winning the tourny

Last edited:

Crazyhand

Always up for battle! VM me!
    Years
    I'll join tourney 12, if I still may.
    America West, please.
    This is the first tourney I've ever joined, (save the get-together), so go easy on me and I'll do my best!

Last edited:
    Back