• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
  • Well, activity is once again an issue here. =/

Three days left, people. I just sent a PM to a few of you, to remind you of that. Good luck! :D

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    It might not be my place to say this seeing as im not an all powerful admin or w/e, but maybe having something like a preliminary practice round would help these sorts of matters. A round were you dont get kicked out as long as you show up, just as a means of seeing who is active enough to participate. idk, its probably a bad idea but i figured i would at least try to throw it out there.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • It might not be my place to say this seeing as im not an all powerful admin or w/e, but maybe having something like a preliminary practice round would help these sorts of matters. A round were you dont get kicked out as long as you show up, just as a means of seeing who is active enough to participate. idk, its probably a bad idea but i figured i would at least try to throw it out there.
    It is definitely your place to say something, as you're a member here. :D

And I also like your idea quite a bit. So you're thinking that all people who battle in Round 1, win or lose, would move on to Round 2. Not only would that increase the number of active battlers going further, but it'll give people yet another incentive to battle before the deadline is up. ^^

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    that and if some people just arent active enough it'll be possible to find out before it really starts to matter. By the time the real first round starts the people who arent participating could be taken out of the tourny.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Okay, time for Round Two! I decided to go through with psychomew2's suggestion, thus re-entering the four losers of the previous round's battles into the tournament. You've already shown that you can battle once, so let's see you do it again! :D

Tournament 13 Pairings

Round Two

Crazyhand VS Zeen

World King VS goirish3

ZaChAttAck101 VS Alakazam17

e-Roc VS parkwater

treecko0 VS pokemonleaguechamp

Windox VS cartercr

*ADJ* VS Musica

Dusknoirs VS Griffinbane

Nimblethumbs VS triggerhappymonk

Free Round: Kepov, psychomew2

Kepov gets his free round for winning the last tournament, and psychomew2 because the Randomizer likes him. As for the rest of us, we have until Saturday, January 29th, 2011 to get our battles done. Good luck, and...

COMMENCE ! :D​

Back