• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Year Book

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Shelz4U said:
    What was this topic about again?

XD!

I haven`t been here sense August so I have no idea.
    We were writing a yearbook for PC.:P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Here is What i think should be included in the Yearbook ~

~ Top 50 posters

~ Member Of The Months

~ Favorite Moments

~ Favorite Quotes

~ Quality Members

~ And .... Thats it ~

I think this yeabook is a great Idea , Altough some things are odd .

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Right , I just went over the top 20 posters , and some people have posts lower than 50 and maybe even 40 , but liek haruka said , its about the quality of the posts , not the quantity , but if you can quality post and make many of them then you can do both ^^ hehe

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    maybe top 10 poster... top 5 doesn't seem to be enough.

Also besides MOTM and the 2 gatherings, we can also include some memories of the fun moments we had in PC in a certain thread or something...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Well, at the old one fifty made sense due to the large post numbers and members, here though; no more than twenty, even that's way too much. Almost every decently active person would be on that.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    Right , I just went over the top 20 posters , and some people have posts lower than 50 and maybe even 40 , but liek haruka said , its about the quality of the posts , not the quantity , but if you can quality post and make many of them then you can do both ^^ hehe
    Umm.. the top 20 posters list is about post numbers.:P

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I think that we should add the top 15 members, funny quotes...two get-togethers, the reset... x_x; I can help too. n_n;;

Back