• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's First Sword and Shield OU Tournament

Sirfetch’d

Tournament Countdown Series

Introduction: Welcome to the very first Sword and Shield OU Tournament on PC!

About: This will be the very first Sword and Shield OU Tournament held on PokéCommunity. The games have been out over a month now and the metagame has finally settled down a bit. Smogon has recently banned Dynamax and Gigantamax so we have a good idea of what the meta will look like going forward.

Rules: Here are a few things to keep in mind if you plan on participating.

1. All battles will be held on our official battle server. Click here to be redirected to the server.
    2. All battles should be held in the [Gen 8] OU format.
    3. All matchups are best of three. Battle replays must be saved & posted in this thread.
    4. The only prize you'll receive is bragging rights until the next tournament.

Conclusion: That's it! If you're interested in joining, comment below with "in," or some variation of that. The tournament will begin when there are at least 8 participants, or as soon as five days have passed. Happy battling!

Entrants:

1. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    2. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    3. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    4. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    5. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    6. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    7. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    8. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CSS template credit goes to Achromatic

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    In.

What could possibly go wrong having never battled in this gen before lol. ;)

PC's First Sword and Shield OU Tournament

Sirfetch’d

gonna leave signups open for another day or two for late entries and then we'll get this started!

Sirfetch’d

It will be allowed throughout the entire tour if we start before it's banned

Years
    • Seen today
    Nah I'm good this time. After careful consideration I decided to not play.

Thanks for asking though :)

Sirfetch’d

Also, as of today, Darmanitan-Galar has been banned from OU. It will not be allowed in this tournament.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • ...why do i always battle gp first he always destroys me :')
    need a lil bit to figure out my team as well but i'm free all the time towards the end of the week

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I sent a PM to Mobile Tsk a few days ago, haven't heard back.

Just got a reply, we should have our match finished this weekend!

Last edited:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    CHASE.... is there a way I can still join this? I only found out about it just now :o(

Back