• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's First Sword and Shield OU Tournament

Years
  • I got chewed up by D_A. Good luck in round 2.

(Got bodied so hard I've uninstalled Showdown and left my pokemon Discord channels, haha)

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Hi i'm sorry I have to forfeit my round I've been sick for a few days and don't have time :(

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I got chewed up by D_A. Good luck in round 2.

(Got bodied so hard I've uninstalled Showdown and left my pokemon Discord channels, haha)

SUP ARCH!!! noooo hang in there :)

Sirfetch’d

We've been having some server issues so I am going to extend this round by a few days. You can do your battles on the main showdown server if ours is still down when you are able to battle.

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    won vs wolfy!

wolf these games were amazing, thank you! it was so close, i thought i was going to lose both of these

(do i have to post the replays....i dun want to reveal my team lol)

Sirfetch’d

Congrats you guys! I will be posting round two once I get to my computer later today. Stay tuned

Years
    • Seen today
    I don't think it's quite fair to all the competitors if replays aren't saved. It is a required part of the rules in the first post, so why are people treating it like it's optional?

Having replays saved doesn't even offer competitive advantage, it just provides definitive proof that two people have battled. Scouting teams shouldn't be an issue because you can just switch teams.

By the way, people can search your replays once you've saved them. The argument should be between saving and not saving, if there is any argument to be made at all.

Sirfetch’d

I don't really mind either way if people post them or not. I just always add to do so in the rules so it's easy confirmation but if both people confirm the match that works just as well.

Anyways round two has started!

Gimmepie vs yoshikko
    Dark Azelf vs ooka

You have one week. Best of luck!

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I don't think it's quite fair to all the competitors if replays aren't saved. It is a required part of the rules in the first post, so why are people treating it like it's optional?

Having replays saved doesn't even offer competitive advantage, it just provides definitive proof that two people have battled. Scouting teams shouldn't be an issue because you can just switch teams.

By the way, people can search your replays once you've saved them. The argument should be between saving and not saving, if there is any argument to be made at all.

i never said i didn't save them lol, i saved them, and showed them to chase in DM like i said. so you are welcome to search for it, though i would prefer if people didn't because i actually cannot switch teams, as i only have one and my life is too busy to make 5 separate teams. thanks!

Years
    • Seen today
    i never said i didn't save them lol, i saved them, and showed them to chase in DM like i said. so you are welcome to search for it, though i would prefer if people didn't because i actually cannot switch teams, as i only have one and my life is too busy to make 5 separate teams. thanks!

I know that you saved them, I was replying in general since not everyone did. You not posting replays was odd from my perspective since you had saved them, which is when I decided to address the issue. In retrospect, I probably should have made the post after DA and Archer made their posts. Though I guess since the TO says it's fine then whatever.

Also if anyone wants teams, Smogon probably has sample teams. I also have some teams but I cannot guarantee that they will match your playstyle or tastes.

Back