• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Official Monthly League of Legends Tournament! (Round III Match-Ups!)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

Itchin' to show off your Leauge of Legends skills?
    Welcome to the first monthly Leauge of Legends ARAM showdown, hosted by yours truly!
    In this tournament, players from all over play in 1v1 all random matches in order for them to rein supreme and to claim their prize of glory! As dramatic as that sounds, it's the way this game works!

Starting now, you can sign up for the tournament, which will last until Saturday the 14th. Once sign ups are over, the signed-up players will be matched against one another in a tournament bracket, as they play against each other in a best-of-three ARAM smack-down fest! Pretty cool, right?
    Rules and Guidelines
    Before you join, please skim through the following set of rules.

1. All matches will be played on ARAM, or in other words, the Howling Abyss. To start a match with your opponent, click Play > Custom > Normal > either Join or create game, depending on if you're going to create the game, or join the one that your opponent as made for the both of you. If you're creating, remember, create the game on Howling Abyss. Under Game Type, choose All Random. Then start the game and your champion will be selected for you!

2. Tournament matches will be played as a best of three. Meaning the first one to gain two wins in the match will win the match and will advance! But please remember to report your match's results!

3. And please, be respectful towards each other, yeah? Failure to do so will result in a DQ.

4. To sign up, just follow the sign up sheep below:

Username:
    Summoner Name:

Prizes
    Cause what's a tournament without them?

1st place: The player who goes in first will receive 7200 RP points (worth $50 of RP!) towards their League of Legends account, as well as a very special first place emblem!

2nd place: The player who comes in second will receive 3500 RP points (worth $25 of RP!) towards their League of Legends account, as well as a very special runner up emblem!

3rd place: The player who goes in third will receive 1380 RP points (worth $10 of RP!) towards their League of Legends account, as well as a very special third place emblem!

But of course, all players will get something - a participation emblem for their efforts!
    Go wild, everybody; enjoy yourself!
    For any questions in regards to this thread or board, feel free to contact myself, Dragon or just ask your question on this thread.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Username: Miss fortune
    Summoner Name: JelliKing

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Username: Major Ziggs
    Summoner Name: Ryudo Squirrel

FREE URGOT UNLOCKS FOR ALL WHEN I WIN THIS. ♥

(jk he's actually pro)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    This sounds like a lot of fun, so no reason to not sign up!

Username: Olli
    Summoner Name: Orimasuta

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    are there cookies if i win??

Username: Aslan
    IGN/SN: Hawksbury

pls watch my fail 1 v 1 skills, i need someone to carry me :(

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    All random? 1v1? LET'S LOSE FANTASTICALLY.

Username: Arc
    Summoner Name: ShiverMeButtocks

Last edited:

mrpopo1701

Josh Varela
    Years
    Username: mrpopo1701
    Summoner name:mr kami popo

Good luck everyone and may the best and luckiest league player win. ^.^
    I'm probably going to lose on the first round knowing my luck lol butt I'll try my best.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Random pre-game chat, what champs are you guys all hoping for? I reckon there are some like Ziggs/Singed that'll be a huuuge stomp to the competition of they come up a lot - good think thsoe are two of my main champs! Personally I find champs like Olaf or Urgot fun in 1v1s, the champs that aren't over-powered but with that little extra skill can be huuuuge.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Random pre-game chat, what champs are you guys all hoping for? I reckon there are some like Ziggs/Singed that'll be a huuuge stomp to the competition of they come up a lot
    If anyone gets Ahri, and if they have a general idea on how to play her, I will assure you that they have a high chance winning their match against both ranged and melee champs (except for Sion, he will eat her alive). All of Ahri's skills are extremely good in 1v1. Heck, it's the reason why she wins most of her match-ups in mid lane. Unfortunately, this includes Ziggs. If the scenario Ziggs vs Ahri ever happens in our tournament, it will be a rather hard uphill battle for Ziggs.

Funny enough I'm actually hoping to get Ahri, Varus, or Gangplank LOL. Ahri for the reasons mentioned above. And Varus because he's my main, and because I want to snipe everyone, haha. Gangplank, because I NEED TO FIRE CANNON BALLS.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Mmm agreed about Ahri, I've done some 1v1s with her recently for practice and she's absolutely dominated each time (this is with me having only played her once before in my life), a verrry strong 1v1 contender. Gangplank's an interesting one I hadn't considered though - it'll certainly be interesting to see if people can capitalise on that early game dueling potential. People should definitely post when they're starting their matches so we can all stalk :D

Sirfetch’d

I'm hoping that I get someone with good clear and harass tbh. I've done a few practices and I've mostly been getting supports and its been a bit rough! Personally hoping that I get MF, Cass, Or Syndra as those are my top 3 champs and I feel I can 1 vs 1 with them easily. Zyra would also be a fun one to draw because of her constant harass, high damage, and great wave clear. will make pushing the single lane very easy.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Honestly, the champ I'm hoping for the most would be Olaf. He's great when it comes to sustained battles, if you build some damage, he has pretty good and fast waveclear with his q, and he can push towers crazy fast if you've just come out on top of duel due to his passive + w. His ult will pretty much shutdown champs that rely on cc + harass combos, so overall he's pretty solid in these. Gotten him twice in practice runs, and won both haha. Other than that, I'm kinda hoping Wukong, although he's not quite as solid in duels as Olaf, though in the right match-ups he can definitely be great. Other than that, I'm just hoping for champs that I'm actually good with :p

Years
    I'm personally hoping for poppy.

PC's Official Monthly League of Legends Tournament! (Round III Match-Ups!)

In all honesty Id have to say LeBlanc as she murders everything in 1 v 1s. At least now before they potentially take away her silence.

Sirfetch’d

Olli I hope you dont get Olaf because that last match where you had him was horrid for me :'(

@Tom Poppy is bad and you should feel bad but with your luck you will roll her for every game 8D

I just got amumu in a practice one and I will say he was fun to use but definitely not someone that I want to get in the tourney :( It was horrid as my damage output wasnt nearly enough to wave clear and I had absolutely no harass. I was basically diving in and dieing right away XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Question: I assume this is being held on the North American servers? OCE player here. :(

Back