• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Winter Video Games event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

If voice chat becomes an issue I could rent a teamspeak 3 server or something, hell there are public servers you can enter for free, clientside download for Mac, PC and smartphones is free as well :O I've found their dedicated servers are very reliable for sound quality (no video)

Tomorrow I feel like popping down to a tech shop and buying a ton of old/new PS3 games and a new hardrive so I can play more stuff with you guys, any suggestions on what games I should get based on what most of you have or want to play with me would be nice xD

One word, one game: BORDERLAAAANDS xD
    Its a really addicting game imo which is worth trying :P

Years
  • Well raidcall is good and it's free to make a server, so I don't see any reason not to use that. It has all the features any other voice communication program would have, but making a server is free.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Right, so I forgot to mention that Maplestory has different servers/worlds. I'll probably be playing on whatever server is popular with most people. My main's on Windia and I've got some on Scania. Any other ones, I need a new character for so yeah. XD

Also, I'm actually curious if anyone plays it. I've never met a person who does so.. :(

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • ayee no ones down for injustice XD and i'm not really even that good at it...

If anyone plays 2k14, Ncaa 13, or Madden 13 for PS3 i could do that :3

And after christmas I could host GTA 5 on ps3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I mean in voice calls the quality drops a lot and there are more technical problems with lots of people. Maybe they've improved it but I remember having lots of trouble with it.

Oh? I don't remember having problems with Skype. Well if people wanna go to RaidCall, I have no problem with that. I already got it installed^^

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • I'm really wishing I had DSL instead of Satilite internet right now.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I'll probably drop in for the Team Fortress 2 event and maybe the Minecraft one. (:

Steam: oHspoke

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Well this sounds like a whole lot of fun!

Depending family commitments ad time restraints (considering it's nearly Christmas), you can see me playing some Minecraft and Call of Duty! (BO, BO2, MW3 and Ghosts.)

TY

So today I went out and bought a 250GB Hard drive and 5 games for my PS3: Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Battlefield: Bad Company, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and my old favourite, Tom Clancy's Endwar (an awesome game, if the servers are still up i'd say it's a worthwhile buy if you get it for cheap)

Winter gaming event, let's get ready to RUUUUUMBLE!!! xD

The only problem is tomorrow I will have to go on a desperate witch hunt for a specific mounting bracket for my hard drive which was NOT SOLD WITH THE SYSTEM! Screw you Sony -_- If I can't find this simple piece of equipment at various electronic shops around my area I will either have to risk improvising a secure placement for the HDD or I will only be able to store very few games on my 12gb flash card, which would suck :(

I finally convinced someone to buy a game i like, i can now die in peace xD

Anyways for the hosts, can you all PM me your times avalible for the event so that i can start working on when what game will be played. It would help me out a lot ^^
    Just PM the times you can between the start of Christmas (25th of December iirc) till New Years Eve.

Thanks in advance! :3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Btw, just a little advice. You should put the IGN of the hosts so like that, people who wanna join the events could all add the host and then we can accept their invitation, so it won't be difficult to figure out who's who :)

TY

Btw, just a little advice. You should put the IGN of the hosts so like that, people who wanna join the events could all add the host and then we can accept their invitation, so it won't be difficult to figure out who's who :)

Oh yeah that would help out tremendously, though i dont have all of your IGN so throw that in the PM aswell

Blame me and my lack of remembering stuff x)

EDIT: just made the list of IGN's of all the hosts, contact me if i miss something ^^

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Lilith
    Steam: Blade
    PSN: LightAquamarine
    My Steam is actually chaotic_emerald

I have December 23rd - 26th and December 30th - January 2nd off from work, so I'm all yours for some midget-shooting mayhem!

TY

Owwww... i may have messed up the Steam names then... i thought you had to add the display names... my bad D:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Oh yeah I don't think we have to give usernames because Steam will also have display names when you search for them :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back