• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PDA PDA PDA

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    i'm a very affectionate person. my bf is shy sometimes about PDA, but i think he's starting to be WAY more affectionate. i like being cute. look at our cuteness ^_^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm a bit too affectionate in public :D hugging and holding hands, I love it. But making out or even kissing, that's another thing actually. That's a bit too private and I kind of want to look away when couples make out downtown etc. But a tiny kiss isn't anything obscene of course.

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
    Mmm, I'm typically an affectionate person, I don't just do it randomly, but when I want to show my affection, or if someone needs it, I'll usually use my voice. I verbally express affection the most with stuff like "you're precious" or "you're incredible" etcetc
    I do like physical affection but I reserve it for when its necessary surprisingly
    I've never been in a relationship tbh, but I think I'd be okay with holding hands and hugs, and perhaps quick pecks every once and a while
    In private however, then idk, probably just more kisses and verbal affection honestly, depending on whether or not they'd be okay with it

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I think I'm a bit too affectionate in both online and offline. I guess I just like to show how much I love my significant other so much. I mean...if I don't, I'd feel awkward, ya know? xD

I hug him a lot. I really do. He loves it when I give him hugs and kisses on the cheek. He always pulls me close to him whenever we're watching a movie either at the theatre or at a restaurant. Most of all, telling him "I love you" in public is what I love to do. Because why the hell not? He's mine and I want to show the world that he's mine.

Okay so I kinda went off on a tangent here but that's WHAT I DO.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    PDA is not something I refrain from.

If we're walking and we are together, I'm going to hold your fucking hand.
    If I want to hug or kiss you in public, I'm going to do so.

Back