• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pearl ! A Dawn/Hikari Fan Club ! Version 2.0 !~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • What would you do if you saw Dawn was cold?
    -I'd give her my jacket & we'd go get some hot cocoa & soup!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • What do you think is Dawn's favorite food?
    Strawberry ice-cream. I think she will like it.

What would you do if you saw Dawn was cold?
    I will give Dawn my jacket and give her something to drink.

~Rene~ :t025:

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
  • May I join up? I was apart of the old one before it died.

What would you do if you saw Dawn was cold?

I would have my Cyndaquil start a small fire to keep her warm and wrap her up in my coat. and if she'd let me I'd cuddle her to keep her warm. <3

Imagine that you were somehow transported to Sinnoh(and yes you were animated^.^)and you met up with Dawn,Ash,and Brock,how would you react?Would you challenge them to a battle,make friends or what?

Make friends after battling and join the group on those adventures.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Yes, sure you can join. Welcome, May-is-cute. And good answers you have.
    Another Hikari/Dawn picture:

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare for this picture.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • Ohh I meant to say before, I got most of my cosplay together. =D except I didn't use the wig yet. but I was bored and tried it on again. I needed to make sure it still fit after Thanksgiving. XD soo yeah, when the convention comes my hair will be all blue too ^^

The hat makes my head look big. XD I look really bad! lol! I'd do a better job if I was going somewhere today, but yeah.. I was just bored. =D
    https://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh262/Iruka-Sakana/Pokemon/?action=view&current=107_0176.jpg

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
  • Ohh I meant to say before, I got most of my cosplay together. =D except I didn't use the wig yet. but I was bored and tried it on again. I needed to make sure it still fit after Thanksgiving. XD soo yeah, when the convention comes my hair will be all blue too ^^

The hat makes my head look big. XD I look really bad! lol! I'd do a better job if I was going somewhere today, but yeah.. I was just bored. =D
    https://s258.photobucket.com/albums/hh262/Iruka-Sakana/Pokemon/?action=view&current=107_0176.jpg
    Wow, Ms. Iruka, you look really cute in that Dawn outfit! Did you make it yourself? If so wonderful job.

As for me, I have this to post:

May have been posted but still, Cheerleader cosplay Dawn is so kawaii. <3

Years

Wow Iruka-Chan, Thats really cool! ^^ *is going to steal that hat eventually*

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Yes, sure you can join. Welcome, May-is-cute. And good answers you have.
    Another Hikari/Dawn picture:

Credits to Pokemon Nightmare for this picture.

Aww! I lurve that picture! X3
    heehee *pokes Empoleon*

Emii

Years
  • Wow, Ms. Iruka, you look really cute in that Dawn outfit! Did you make it yourself? If so wonderful job.

Aww, thank you!! ^_^ but no, I didn't make it myself. I only wish I could do that. I just bought everything from different random stores. =D

Ambellina said:
    Wow Iruka-Chan, Thats really cool! ^^ *is going to steal that hat eventually*

lol! I think everybody in this club should get one, that would be awesome! XD

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
  • Aww, thank you!! ^_^ but no, I didn't make it myself. I only wish I could do that. I just bought everything from different random stores. =D

lol! I think everybody in this club should get one, that would be awesome! XD
    Ahhh I see. lol it's okay, I didn't make my cosplays either. I can draw, but i cant sew. BUT I'm going to buy Dawns hat and wear it. >.> But I can't wait to see the finished product.

Emii

Years
  • I'll be getting that hat soon, and I'll post pics when I do! deal?

Sounds like a good idea to me! ^^ There were 2 different hat choices when I got mine.. one was reallllly light pink on the pokeball, so I got mine instead. But it swallows my head. XD I guess that it's supposed to though? lol. well anyway, I can't wait! =)

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
  • Sounds like a good idea to me! ^^ There were 2 different hat choices when I got mine.. one was reallllly light pink on the pokeball, so I got mine instead. But it swallows my head. XD I guess that it's supposed to though? lol. well anyway, I can't wait! =)
    I found a couple on Ebay that look good. now I just gotta order em! x3 I want a Dawn PLUSHIE though. THAT would rock!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back