• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pearl ! A Dawn/Hikari Fan Club ! Version 2.0 !~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari x Satoshi

Pokemon Coordinator
Years
  • What would you give to Dawn for Christmas? What would you want her to give to you?

I would give her some cute accesoires for contests, especially for her Pokémon! ^^ Maybe some cute new hairclips and a pin that goes well with it... Some Pokéball seals!!!!! They could be a lot of fun and pretty useful for her! ^^ If I found the time I would have made some delicious Poffins for her adorable Pokémon too^^
    I think the nicest present I could get from her would be to be able to spend christmas with her! Yay! ^^

~Hikari x Satoshi

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
  • What would you give to Dawn for Christmas? What would you want her to give to you?

Hmmm even though I awnsered it, I'll awnsered it again. I'd give her a really cute pokedoll, and some acessories for contests! and for me, letting me take her to dinner would be great.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • What would you give to Dawn for Christmas? What would you want her to give to you

I would give her some beautiful dresses for contests. Probably I would think Dawn would give me some delicious Poffins of my favorites! ^^

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years

I would give her things she could use for contests, like pokeball seals, poffins, dresses and accessories, etc. She could give me some yummy poffins, or help me catch a cute pokemon. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    What would you give to Dawn for Christmas? What would you want her to give to you?
    Hmm....A piplup Plushie! =3 It should be one of those squeaky toys!^^ Me don't know what i want x.x

Hikari x Satoshi

Pokemon Coordinator
    Years
  • I know it doesn't really suit the topics in the thread, but I'm wondering about one scene in the 11th movie... I'm no pervert and I'm a girl, but did anyone here notice that in one scene in the movie, near the end, Hikari's panties can be seen? I've seen the movie in cinema and it has only been for one sec or so, but I think I'm not mistaken ^^
    Did anyone notice it too?
    If this is no topic to discuss in this thread, feel free to delete it ^^

~Hikari x Satoshi

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
  • Well, I'm sure that it MIGHT have been an animation goof, it's happened before. Though some series are starting to put in that kind of fanservice, some more than others anyway. They'll probably edit that for America, seeing as how Dawn IS 10 (Which makes me feel a bit guilty about having a crush on her too). So as far as that goes, I don't quite know what to make of it.

TOPIC!

Do you think the reason people hate Dawn so much and call her a *hates himself for typing her name in the same sentance as this word* Wh*re, is because of the random pantyshots, her skirt or that she dresses up in "fetish" Outfits? I.e Maid, Cheerleader, Lolicon?

Emii

Years
  • Do you think the reason people hate Dawn so much and call her a Wh*re, is because of the random pantyshots, her skirt or that she dresses up in "fetish" Outfits? I.e Maid, Cheerleader, Lolicon?

Um.. most of the people who hate her are Misty and May fans, I think. I mean, Misty wore short shorts, and her belly showed, so they have no right to call Dawn that.. =\ and May dressed up strangely for a contest (she reminded me of Jasmine from Aladdin..) so I dunno, the people who call her that are hypocrites. XD

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
  • Do you think the reason people hate Dawn so much and call her a Wh*re, is because of the random pantyshots, her skirt or that she dresses up in "fetish" Outfits? I.e Maid, Cheerleader, Lolicon?

Um.. most of the people who hate her are Misty and May fans, I think. I mean, Misty wore short shorts, and her belly showed, so they have no right to call Dawn that.. =\ and May dressed up strangely for a contest (she reminded me of Jasmine from Aladdin..) so I dunno, the people who call her that are hypocrites. XD
    I would have to agree. Even though I have nothing against Misty or May, the fact is that:

1) as Iruka_Sakana said, Misty wore short shorts and a tank top, and May wore a tight shirt and a skirt (with shorts underneath).

2) people hate new characters for ANY reason. even if they gave Dawn jeans to wear and a big shirt, basically NOTHING like she wears now, they would STILL find some reason to hate her/call her names/ ect.

Basically they're just contradicting themselves.

Hikari x Satoshi

Pokemon Coordinator
    Years

I think they just need some time to get used to the new character and some are still angry May or Misty had to leave because of Hikari. I don't really think seriously that's a good reason, but I guess for some May or Misty fans it is...
    I personally know some people even in my neighbourhood who themselves say they're way to old for Pokémon and admit some of them watch it just because of the girl in the short skirt and not really because they're loyal Pokémon fans.

~Hikari x Satoshi

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I will give Dawn a new jacket. Dawn will give me a T-shirt for Christmas.

Do you think the reason people hate Dawn so much and call her a Wh*re, is because of the random pantyshots, her skirt or that she dresses up in "fetish" Outfits? I.e Maid, Cheerleader, Lolicon?
    I think the reason why people hate Dawn because May had to leave the group and then a new girl comes.

~Rene~ :t025:

Years

-People hate characters for all different reasons. 1st & foremost, I'm a Misty fan but I love Dawn almost just as much. I hated May when she same on to the scene & took Misty's spot at first, but then I got to know May & didn't like her for many different reasons. & as for Dawn's attire, every gal pal Ash has/had always has skimpy/tight clothes, so you could really asy that about any other character as well.

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years

-People hate characters for all different reasons. 1st & foremost, I'm a Misty fan but I love Dawn almost just as much. I hated May when she same on to the scene & took Misty's spot at first, but then I got to know May & didn't like her for many different reasons. & as for Dawn's attire, every gal pal Ash has/had always has skimpy/tight clothes, so you could really asy that about any other character as well.
    I agree, as I mentioned in my last post. Glad to see theres so many people here who can have a good conversation. ^^

Topic:

Are you dreading when Dawn leaves he series like May did? Do you hope mabye it'll follow her this time?

Emii

Years
  • Are you dreading when Dawn leaves he series like May did? Do you hope mabye it'll follow her this time?

I don't want Dawn to leave!! T_T I hope they keep her for a little bit after the Grand festival and Pokemon League.. I hope. =D

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
  • Are you dreading when Dawn leaves he series like May did? Do you hope mabye it'll follow her this time?

I don't want Dawn to leave!! T_T I hope they keep her for a little bit after the Grand festival and Pokemon League.. I hope. =D
    Are you dreading when Dawn leaves he series like May did? Do you hope mabye it'll follow her this time?

Well, Like with May, she'll most likely leave again. I hope they'll keep going with her story after Sinnoh, mabye travel in Hoenn. (with the girl in Firered and Leafgreen >//>)

and

MY NEWEST FANART! <3

Shayn_x_Dawn__kiss__by_LostInMacrona.jpg

Its my original trainer and our favorite coordinator. ^^ and if your wondering, Fanshipping is a shipping I came up with that involves putting yourself in a relationship with an anime/game character, whether its friendship or romantic.

Hikari x Satoshi

Pokemon Coordinator
    Years

Of course she will have to leave, but let's look at it from the other side: When Dawn leaves, she'll come back someday, just like May did and..... she will be wearing her Platinum outfit!!!!! ^^ Yay, I don't want her to leave, that's for sure, but on the other hand, when we follow Dawn's story, I guess Pokémon would loose its popularity ( since there are mostly Satoshi fans who wouldn't be happy about it ^^ Not to mention all the Satoshi lovers out there ^^ *^^* !!)

@May-is-cute:
    OMG, I'm so in love with your fanart!!!!!! Hikari looks so..... in love too ^^ It's great!!! Awesome job done there, really! You've got talent in drawing real people in manga style (I would have recognized ya ^^) Great, keep it up ^^

~Hikari x Satoshi

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years

Of course she will have to leave, but let's look at it from the other side: When Dawn leaves, she'll come back someday, just like May did and..... she will be wearing her Platinum outfit!!!!! ^^ Yay, I don't want her to leave, that's for sure, but on the other hand, when we follow Dawn's story, I guess Pokémon would loose its popularity ( since there are mostly Satoshi fans who wouldn't be happy about it ^^ Not to mention all the Satoshi lovers out there ^^ *^^* !!)

@May-is-cute:
    OMG, I'm so in love with your fanart!!!!!! Hikari looks so..... in love too ^^ It's great!!! Awesome job done there, really! You've got talent in drawing real people in manga style (I would have recognized ya ^^) Great, keep it up ^^

~Hikari x Satoshi

Yeah, Ash fans would be kinda upset if the show follows Dawn instead, but, I think its time for someone else to have the spotlight, so I hope they'll follow Dawn.

@ Hikari x Satoshi: Thank you! I worked pretty hard on it! If you have suggestions for another one I'd like to hear em!

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
  • Okay, here's something about fanshipping:

Do you have a fan ship with you and Dawn? (PLEASE BE HONEST!)

I, as a matter of fact do, but I forgot the name of it, though.

I do, obviously ^^ I call it Crystalshipping, cuz my OC is from Jhoto (I.e. Gold, Silver, Crystal)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back