• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pearl ! A Dawn/Hikari Fan Club ! Version 2.0 !~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Mhm, at least the writers keep us guessing. XD

You got that right...now to end the May and Dawn fight let me think of something to say:
    OOH not to worry I know what to say! Almost all of my friends are calling me Dawn which is awesome cuz I act just like her Etc. *looks on top, Not to worry ? LOL!*
    If u want u guys can call me Dawn 2! ^o^
    Anyways, if you guys were Dawn what pokemon would u capture?

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • i remember on the other forums i was a part of all the boys thought dawn was hot just because she wore a skirt

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • *Slides in*
    Heeyyyyaaaa!
    Why didn't I join this thread before?

Anyways - I'd like to join because I think Dawn is the best thing to happen to Pokemon since Ash. She's much more believable than May, not as annoying and much more likable compared to Misty. I think her outfit is perfectly normal (though I wish she would put a pair of leggings on - it would actually look pretty cute, not to mention it would get a lot of people off her back about the shortness). I think Dawn is extremely fun to watch mature and learn.

(And PearlShipping owns ^^)

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • I'm sure you're in Lanee, so welcome! =D
    Hm.. well something cute. Maybe finneon? Oh, but Zoey has that, doesn't she? Oh well, finneon is cute! ^.^

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Anyways, if you guys were Dawn what pokemon would u capture?

- Pachi
    - Skitty
    - Krabby
    - Eevee

That would be a very cute team then! ^^

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years

I would catch an Eevee. Even though May has one, I'd still want one.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020

I would catch an Eevee. Even though May has one, I'd still want one.

Yeah, if that would've happened I would totally want it to evolve into Espeon! And I would want to catch a Plusle...what a cute lil creature!

~Dawn

Emii

Years
  • Yeah, if that would've happened I would totally want it to evolve into Espeon! And I would want to catch a Plusle...what a cute lil creature!

~Dawn

Ooh! Espeon would be a perfect member of her team! it's my favorite eeveeloution besides Glaceon, but since May has that, Espeon would be perfect of Dawn! it seems more fitting for her anyway. ^o^

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Ooh! Espeon would be a perfect member of her team! it's my favorite eeveeloution besides Glaceon, but since May has that, Espeon would be perfect of Dawn! it seems more fitting for her anyway. ^o^

I am glad someone agrees! ^o^ BTW...since this is a Dawn fan club I guess u guys r a fan of me? Just kidding! Lol, I just said that because all my friends call me Dawn cuz I act like her etc. but if you guys want you guys can call me Dawn too, I like being called Dawn! ^_^
    Anyways, Glaceon is cool too! Oh and if you guys had to get any pokemon for Dawn instead of her Mamo...what would it be? I definitely would've said Skitty but May has one and that would just be copying so I say Ambipom! OH WAIT, she already has one!!! HAHA! Um then....oh let me just hear you guys opinions 1st...

~Dawn

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • If you guys had to get any pokemon for Dawn instead of her Mamo...what would it be?

Eevee or Skitty would be good for her cute team! ^^
    Even know, May has a Skitty already...

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
  • Yeah, that would be cool. Even though I like Meowths more. <3

name change soon. going to be probably ~Zero~

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    If you guys had to get any pokemon for Dawn instead of her Mamo...what would it be?

Eevee or Skitty would be good for her cute team! ^^
    Even know, May has a Skitty already...

or she could get a Meowth or Glameow too.

These are all GREAT ideas! Very good! :D Oh and by the way, just to let u guys know on Feb. 27 I will be getting my name changed to Psy Dawn
    Alrighty? lol

~Dawn

Years

-Well, I'd keep Pachirisu, Puplup, & Buneary. I'd catch Jigglypuff, Drifloon, & Belossom

Lana.

*spin*
    Years

Along with Dawn's original Pokemon, I'd definitely catch a Minun/Plusle and an Eevee. And then evolve it into an Espeon (shocker, huh? xD). But yeah. Eevees are adorable. =D

And maybe a Drifloon, or... a Pikachu/Pichu! ^^
    I think a Ponyta would be pretty cool too, seeing as riding a Rapidash once gets Dawn gets older would be pretty awesome.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years

(First off....that'd be creepy...:D)

But, I would want to go for tough Pokemon, I know she trains cute Pokemon, but FYI

Spoiler:

Emii

Years
  • If you guys had to get any pokemon for Dawn instead of her Mamo...what would it be?

Hm.. Ok, let's name a few! ^^

Butterfree (especially if she could somehow get the pink one from the first season!!)
    Vulpix
    Meganium
    Sunflora
    Teddiursa
    Ralts
    Azurill
    Luvdisc
    Gorebyss <3
    Shinx
    Cherrim
    Froslass

Ok! I just went through my pokedex and put everything that reminded me of her. XD

Emii

Years
  • What flower best describes Dawn's personality?

A day lily! XD Not only are they my favorite flowers, but they stand for enthusiasm! And they come in lots of colors too! ;)

~Pearl ! A Dawn/Hikari Fan Club ! Version 2.0 !~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back