• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pearl ! A Dawn/Hikari Fan Club ! Version 2.0 !~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I totally agree with Sclara! :D But back to Dawn':D.
    When Dawn gets a sixth pokemon, if she does...what do u think SHE would pick based on her reactions, attitude etc.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    You mean May? ':D
    BTW, I haven't seen you around here before ':D
    If u have really sorry, and if ur new. WELCOME TO THE HIKARI/DAWN FANCLUB!!! :D

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • I found a great pic for anyone that wants to wear their hair or design a wig after Dawn's hairstyle!
    Spoiler:

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • That picture was posted before, I think. It would be difficult to get your hair in Dawn's style. It must take a LOT of hairspray...
    Actually, it was pretty easy, I have it that way now. You just take a ponytail, split it into threes, take the side two, put the ends over your ears, clip the middle to the hair already there and voila, Dawn's hairstyle. Its the most realistic of the female Pokemon characters other than Blue/Leaf.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    My hair is probably the exact way of dawn's except mine is curly. I always have my hair like hers! :D

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Anime girls who's hair is black usually have it shaded as dark blue, dark brown, or dark green when in the light. I believe Dawn's hair is black, since mine looks a little blue in the light, Asian hair does that I guess..

Kentai

Game Designer (Multitasking)
    Years
  • *super restraining himself* must... enter... fanclub... dawn... argh...

Er... I mean:

Hello there,
    I'm Kentai and I'm a Dawn fanboy since the D/P series was aired.
    I just can't stand her cuteness xD
    I mean: Her Cloth are so fassioned, that the older femal pkmn protagonists look plain and simple: lame.
    Also they are lame in any other aspect compared to her!

I just love how she is in total sync to her Piplup, as they both seem to have the same personalety.
    But the most amusing thing is, how similar the start of her pkmn journey is to ashs and how well the two of them add up (still hoping for a little love story... well... their 10 year olds I guess...)

So please let me join^^

sy,
    Kentai

Kentai

Game Designer (Multitasking)
    Years
  • waaaiii *banzai*

thanks a lot. No I feel like part of a group who idolizes a 10 year old girl from a story about supernatural animals =)

just kidding.

I'll add this information right to my sig.

sy,
    Kentai

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • xD I so want to try Dawn's hairstyle now. I've had that picture since FOREVER, but I've never tried it. My hair is really wavy, so it may be hard. but I could straighten it. =D I don't have short bangs though >< Oh well, I'm gonna try anyway. XDD

Welcome new members! =D

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Lol, my hair actually is like Dawn's come to think of it! :D
    Anyways, yeah if u guys ever get ur hair done hair like that u should post pics! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back