• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

people who dedicated this site to you

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2004
    hello people. i am a new user. my best friend pokemaster10000 told me to come to this site. i am very greatful to him.

who has recommanded this site to you?

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Welcmenezz! You're a friend of PM10000? Hey zo am I! ^_-
    *doez the newbie dance*
    I wazn't recomended to thiz zite but I love it anywayz^_^
    Read the rulez, ztay active, and have lots o fun!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Cool, PM10000's pretty cool =D This site was recommended to me by a friend too. But he's not around anymore, but hey! I'm still around! XD Anyways, enjoy your stay!

This place is great, and be active =3

*dies*

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Blazekin! Have fun! :) I'm Pokemaster10000's friend too. About your recommending question, no one recommended me. I came by myself.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I stumbled on it somehow, I'm not really sure. I was looking for a forum to discuss R/S at the time. ^_^; Guess I picked the right one. XP
    Welcome!

Pikachu and Torchic

~Pikaki the Ice Pikachu~
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 21, 2004
    Hi,I'm Evee the Eevee.Welcome to Pokemon Community.I WISH I'll make some friends here,or be added to people's friend lists.

We like being added and meeting friends!Anyway...I'm Torchi the Torchic.Have a nice day,Blaze,and don't make me char you.

*Slaps Torchi's face* Hey that's a newbie be polite.Oh,I'm Pikaki the Pikachu.I'm the leader of Team Pikaki.Well,Torchi is annoying times.

Guys,this is the fifth time you two argue with each other.Now please settle down.And yes,those two might be wierdos at certain times...not me.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    The first time, I stumbled upon the site by chance from... The UD or something, I believe. The second time, on the vBulliten, I was referred by Cas. Not the Cas currently at PC... the other one. ^_^;;

Anyway, welcome to PC. =3 Hope you have a lot of fun here~

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Blazekin said:
    hello people. i am a new user. my best friend pokemaster10000 told me to come to this site. i am very greatful to him.

who has recommanded this site to you?

Ahh, so you've came my friend. :)
    That's great. Now you can start posting.

Last edited:
    Back