• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

People You Know and their Pokemon Teams!

Ghrimm

Advanced Trainer
Years
  • We all have friends or family members who aren't interested in Pokemon. But if they lived in the Pokemon world, what Pokemon do you think they'd have?

Example:

My brother, Ryan (he plays Pokemon, this is his team): Floatzel, Lucario, Raichu, Scizor, Salamence, Infernape

My cousin, Dakota: Mightyena, Shiny Charizard, Scyther, Manetric, Garchomp, Lucario

Try it :D

Peach Fresca

Underrated Pokémon Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2010
    Hrrm.

My Mother would probably have a Psyduck and an Eevee in her team. She never played the games, but I used to draw Pokémon for her and she said those were her favourites. I don't know about the rest. :p

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • My dad had declared Psyduck to be his favorite pokemon quite a while back. I can't remember if my mom ever declared to have had a favorite...though knowing her, it might've been something like Vileplume or Butterfree. XD

My brother, an actual Pokemon fan, though far more casual than me, would probably have Charizard, Houndoom, Mightyena, Honchkrow, and Arcanine. Three guesses as to why. Actually, I think Gengar is on his list of favorite pokemon as well. :P

Years
  • My m8 from school had played Pokemon Red and I remember, that he had Blastoise, Nidoking and Pidgeot on his team.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • My brother an Ex pokemon fan would have Extremely energetic Pokemon and feminine Pokemon to match a Homosexual, (He is) anyway.. I'd say he'd have
    Pachirisu, Jynx xD. Wigglytuff and Ninetales

My mum would have Blissey, Chansey, Happiny, Eggecute, eggexutor Simply because she likes Egg's x)

Ghrimm

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • I don't think my mom would have a team, more like a Tangela because it doesn't shed (my mom hates animal fur) and it has tentacles to help around the house :D

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • I've always thought about this.

My mom would have something like Hitmonlee, since it could help her around the house and go jogging with her.

My dad would have a Porygon, because he's skilled with computers.

Scorpio219

PM me for custom banners
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    well my mom loves cats, especially kittens so probably skitty and such, but she declared her favorite to be snorlax

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • My dad's a contractor, so I'm guessing he'd have pokemon like Smeargle and Machoke. He'd also have a Houndoom, since his favorite animal is a Dobbermann.

My mom would have something like Ludicolo and a Chikorita.

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • My cousin Joe plays Pokemon.
    I think his team is Infernape, Rapidash, Arcanine, Moltres, Rydon and Garchomp.
    He's really into fire pokemon.
    I tried to explain that If he wanted to beat me he'd need variety in his team.
    He then added Rydon and Garchomp, a rock type and dragon type.
    I just kick his ass with water type every time.
    If I can think of any more family members Pokemon I'll post them.

Ayselipera

Well my cousin who used to play Pokemon back in the day loved Squirtle. I remember she had blue version and always used a Squirtle when she played.

My brother on the other hand has never been into Pokemon, but whenever I play a run through of one of my games I make him look at all my Pokemon on my team and tell me which ones he likes. So far he's told me that he really likes Eevee, Umbreon, and Wailmer. Especially Wailmer.

As for my parents and sister that's really hard to say. My mom doesn't really care for pets, but she did push for the family to get a cat so I suppose I could see her with a Delcatty. I honestly don't know what my dad and my sister would get.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • My sister hates pokemon, but she played it for a little while, and I believe she would have an Empoleon, just because it's so darn cute. She'd probably take any pokemon that's cute. Seriously, she once came across Bidoof and said "ooh that's cute! I've gotta chatch it!". Yeah... she doesn't really get pokemon all that much.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • My mom doesn't play pokemon but has seen me play it since i was a little kid.I think she would prob have a pikachu on her team because i remember he always saying hes playing that pikachu stuff again.She finally caught on it is called pokemon and then later on said that pikachu was cute and adoreable.

Back