• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pepsi or Coke

What do you prefer?

• Pepsi

Votes: 41 42.7%
  • Coke

Votes: 43 44.8%
  • Can't choose

Votes: 12 12.5%

• Total voters

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Well, the title says it all really. I want to know what do you people here prefer is it Pepsi or Cola? I like pepsi better like I said in the what are you drinking thread and thats why I made this one. Well, my vote goes to pepsi (obviously), which do you prefer??

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I hope you know that 'cola' is the flavour Pepsi has, and any drink of that flavour.
    Assuming you actually mean Pepsi or Coke, I'd go for Pepsi, preferably the Max type. We all know Dr Pepper is better than both though. :D

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    For me it is indifferent however I vote Pepsi for matter of personal tastes.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I haven't had either in a long time, but from what I remember, Pepsi was tastier. :B

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Coke. Pepsi's just a cheap flat tasting imitation of Coke. (Y)

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    Standard Pepsi ftw! We only have Pepsi in most bars because it's just a bit cheaper than having Coke.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    If you mean Coka-a-Cola by Cola, I like Cola better. Pepsi has too sweet of an aftertaste.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I prefer Pepsi...Even though I only drink diet, I like pepsi's better, and I still like their regular cola better either way. It's just a bit sweeter and better tasting imo.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Coke. Soo much better than Pepsi.

Coke + Pizza / Chinese food = Amazing.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Both of them are a lot like drinking liquefied caramel, it's so sweet, so I'd actually say neither. But if you can choose between the the other drinks by the respective companies, than when I do decide to drink a soda, Coke products are more common, so that's usually what I'll have. I don't have much a preference either way, though. I mean, there isn't much of a difference between Sprite and Sierra Mist. =)

Back