• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pepsi or Coke

What do you prefer?

• Pepsi

Votes: 41 42.7%
  • Coke

Votes: 43 44.8%
  • Can't choose

Votes: 12 12.5%

• Total voters

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I can't believe there was a Pepsi vs Coke thread and I missed it! ;w;

I prefer Coke x1000 <3 It's so much better in my opinion.... no real way to describe it other then that XD;

Also Andy/Arcanine would come and haunt me if I said Pepsi 8( So...

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Pepsi is just plain horrible. The only time I will force that liquid down my throat is during the holidays when there is nothing else to drink. Why must my family love it so much?

That being said, I am a total Coco-Cola man. I know it's not good for my health, but I must drink one in the morning or I just wouldn't be able to get through my day. Heck, it can't be that much different than having a morning cup of coffee, can it? However, that's not the only Coke I drink in a day. XD

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    For me Pepsi it is! I don't like coke, I always drink pepsi every morning and evening. I just can't resist the taste of pepsi.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    I don't like either, but Pepsi has a better name, so that. Funnily enough I was asked this question about an hour ago by a friend XD

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I chose Cola. But honestly, they both taste almost the same to me. I only chose Cola because of its history.

It's history as a drink that contained a class A drug, advertising campaigns aimed at exploiting children and killing off it's under paid abused workers?

0_o

i chose pepsi as it tastes a lot better.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Neither. I'm not one for soft drinks in general. If I ever drink one, it's a Dr.Pepper.

But, out of these choices, I would choose Coca~Cola.

Years
    Coke, by far. Pepsi doesn't taste all that great to me.

Speaking of which, I still have a bottle of coke from earlier that I should finish off.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Meh, I can go for either. So long as it's Diet Coke and Pepsi Max, of course. Anything else is too sweet for me.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    Dr Pepper totally pwns both of them. >:P

However, between Pepsi and Coke... Pepsi. Coke has WAY too much of a syrup taste for my likings... I don't know why... but I've always thought that. Then again, I've heard people say the same about Pepsi so... meh... I'll go out on a limb and say WHY ISN'T RC A CHOICE??? Hahahaha xD

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Pepsi, definitely. I try to avoid Coke wherever possible.
    I drink Pepsi Max the most. In fact, I have five empty cans on my desk right now!

~I didn't drink them all today, I just can't be bothered to clear my desk XD
    xX

Back