• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pepsi or Coke

What do you prefer?

• Pepsi

Votes: 41 42.7%
  • Coke

Votes: 43 44.8%
  • Can't choose

Votes: 12 12.5%

• Total voters

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    If you know me then you already know my answer. You don't have to go any further in this post to know what I voted on and what I'll say.

But for you that don't know... my pick (as well as my fav drink) is Coke.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    That's a ridiculous tough decision, heh. I have to say, despite Coke being more present in my life overall as well as what I usually get and what not, Pepsi to me just somehow tastes better (depending on where you're getting it from.)

I can't explain it, nor do I really want to.

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Coke all the way baby!(but if choose my favorite pop it would be Vault)

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Coke.
    I don't like the way Pepsi tastes, and Coke is just a tiny bit better in that department, for me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I prefer Pepsi of course!
    coke doesn't taste good though, but I like coke too, but I much prefer Pepsi rather than coke.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    You know, i prefer Pepsi >> Coke. I know its subtle but i like the taste difference..

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    They taste the same to me... But i would rather not have any.. I dont like pop.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    To me they taste the same...I chose Can't choose on the poll ':D

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Always Pepsi. It tastes better to me, and it appears to come in a bigger bottle most of the time.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Coke, by far. I can't stand Pepsi products for some reason (and all restaurants on campus have Pepsi products...no Coke). I'm not entirely sure why I like Coke so much more, I just do. I also like a few other Coke products, but not many more. The only thing from Pepsi that I like is Mountain Dew (and I'm starting to not like it for some reason).

Back