• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Peta attack Pokemon X & Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    Oh yes this, PETA are so retarded they are actually thinking this **** will work, idiots, with all the crazy ways PETA is going out there just to try and hurt these companies it makes you wonder if there is an extremist who is taking offense to this and is now hunting down PETA Leaders... sigh if only...

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Miltank: Let's Rollout!
    Pikachu: Uh, I say we just walk...

It's really funny, and it surprises me that they actually researched stuff like this, there are even status moves in this and you get to nickname the Pokemon {XD}

But yeah, thinking that a Pokemon parody will help their cause (what was their cause anyway?) is laughable.

Mage

Wizard Eyes
    Years
    • VA
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    While I agree with everything he's said, the use of the F-word was a bit excessive, even for someone like me who can be known to curse like a sailor at times.

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    When will those retards learn? Trying to ruin the good Pokemon name. Don't they have anything better to do?!

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    They're trying to get attention

I actually got a kick out of Pokemon Black and Blue

silly silly PETA, at least the ASPCA makes sense

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    Oh. Again? I never take those guys serious at PETA. They're animal slaughters anyways.
    They're just in it for the money, nothing more. Even their methods to obtain more money is a joke in the economy world. This is one of them.

Years
  • This guy has a good point but he needs to lay off the swearing. It really takes away from his whole rant.

Especially the part when he goes off about how he has all his marbles and such.

Best part in here, "I have never been playing pokemon and decided to set the game down and boot the **** out of my cat." Hillarious!

Years
  • PETA really needs to stop. Pokemon is just a game that brings happiness towards those who purchase the game, these are not real animals and pokemon are not abused. They're trained and they grow stronger, Not to mention pokemon amie lets you bond with them. PETA's argument is invalid.

bitelaserkhalif

Falcon Punch!!
    Years
  • Sickly Brutalities.Too many bloods.Hey! Wait, PETA!You want to copy Pokemon Snakewood?And PETA said "save animals", but they don't breed them? -_-

Well, as result maybe the parody game called PG-13, because bloody!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    As sure as the grass grows, PETA will have something dramatically outrageous to say about a new pokemon game.

It's hardly a new development.

James

Make it double!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    Boy i cant wait to see what PETA does when they find out about what happens to Goompas. This is seriously the stupidest thing i have ever seen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back