• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phone problems.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • So the point of this is to rant about the probblems with your phone.

My problem with my phone is that it WON'T STOP #$J@*#(@ RELOADING WHEN I GO ONTO ANOTHER TAB and no I didn't close my safari, it was always on, and I'm on the same network but it keeps reloading.

Last edited by a moderator:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • My phone problems are

-Becomes hot like heater if too much usage.
    -The processor takes a long time to open/close and yes, surf the internet
    -The phone does not support most of the apps ( Andriod 2.1x )
    -The battery life is very short. 1 hour and 45 minutes for full usage ( Internet, playing emulators)

At least I can play GBA emulator on it. That is Samsung Galaxy Ace

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I dont really have any complaints outside of battery life. However, a classmate of mine lost his, and found that it was somehow in the dumpster behind the school cafeteria. He never got it back...

Years
  • My problem with phones is that I don't know about the fact I need to recharge my plans, and that often leaves me stuck in sticky situations. I mainly blame it on my lack of knowledge with using phones.

Years
  • Sometimes my phone will take me off of the page i'm on, and out of nowhere it will load the App Store for some sort of game that I couldn't have less of an interest in. That annoys me, and sometimes I have to put the url back in for Safari to recognize it again.

Years
  • it freezes and and randomly stops responding a lot however I think this could be due to the fact i dropped it in my freezer one night and it took me a day and a half to release where it was xD

Also the screen clicks at one side and you can hear the battery rattle about inside which is annoying. Though ive heard that's a common issue with the iphone 5c.

Lucid

We live so far into bum **** Egypt that we don't even have decent internet or phone. I'm basically on file up here, this is bull ****, I did my time in the 90's, I don't deserve this...... ;(

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Mostly lags like hell when I really need it to work.

Also when I'm listening to music and accidentally press something that has me sent to the iTunes store... The iTunes store button is just in a really inconvenient place for me...

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    - My android was too slow because I downloaded too much app and it strains like hell and even it causes the keyboard to be unresponsive and else also not responding very well.

- Well! To make it worse, my android is officially dead now since it needs repairing also charging it won't revive it either :(

Sirfetch’d

Gonna shift this on over to the computer and tech forum :)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2019
    My problem with my phone is that it WON'T STOP #$J@*#(@ RELOADING WHEN I GO ONTO ANOTHER TAB and no I didn't close my safari, it was always on, and I'm on the same network but it keeps reloading.

That's a problem with the memory. It's gone with the 2GB RAM on the iPhone 6s; apps and browser tabs stay longer in the background.

Sometimes my phone will take me off of the page i'm on, and out of nowhere it will load the App Store for some sort of game that I couldn't have less of an interest in. That annoys me, and sometimes I have to put the url back in for Safari to recognize it again.

It's most likely an advertisement, and yes it is annoying. I wish they would show a small prompt asking us if we want to be redirected to the App Store; that'd solve the problem.

Last edited:

véronique

Shiroshipping, FTW!
    Years
  • Well, when I updated to the iOS 9 beta, my phone's touchscreen would freeze up from time to time and even after the gold master release, it hasn't gotten any better. A few weeks later, I dropped the phone and cracked the screen, which only made it worse.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • My first smartphone was a LG GT540 and it really lives up to it's class being a entry level phone
    - Resistive touchscreen (AKA the ones you use with your fingernails)
    - Came with 1.6 Donut and unfortunaly my carrier did not push out the 2.1 update
    - Was pretty slow at times

Thankfully I was able to mod my phone up to the point where Android 2.3 was usable and I could get root.

Back