• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Photoshop Q & A

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    its ok now, i have over come this problem, but please can some one quickly tell me how to host the image properly? im using imageshack to host my sig which is in GIF format, but there is one problem. when i copy and paste the URL of the image into User CP -sig- it doesnt show my sig, it flashes through about 4 of the layers i have used, so it starts of in my background colour then next brush then next brush, instead of just one full complete image! :cry: someone help me please!
    oops sorry i was meant to edit that but typed into wrong box, i am VERY sorry, mistake :(

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    now are you sure the animation has the right layers visible in every frame?

Years
    see in my sig? its meant to be normal like yours. But it isnt and i cant figure out why, and whats the difference between photobucket and imageshak to host images? surely no difference?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    ugh ^^; i shoulda told you to just reopen the psd file and save it again as a png

Years
    ok im completely confused now. ill tell you where im at:
    1) i have finished my sig and have save it, when i look at it in my pictures it says its saved as a PSD file.
    2) When i i go on to PS i go to save as, and save it as sig1.PSD
    3)I open up my documents and i cant find it in the files. or anywhere.
    4) i have tried to use imageshack, photoshop and tiny pick to host my sigs, none of which work :cry:
    come on, someone must know. you all have them.
    Its ok, ive sorted it.

Last edited:

Shadow_Pikachu

Beware of the shadows!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2006
    I have a spanish version of Photshop cs8 how do change the language to english?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Esupio sono Kamereon said:
    I've downloaded some brushes from deviantart, I've got them onto PS but how do I get them up.

I suck I know
    click on the down arrow.... the one next to the brush size
    a drop menu should appear... click the arroww facing right... the only arrow ^^;
    load brushes then find where you saved it...

alangeds

eighthblossom
    Years
    What I do, is create a folder named 'FONTS' in My Documents (Easier to Find)
    Download the font and put it in that folder.
    Now go to control panel, then fonts.
    Go to File , then install new font.
    double click on C:\ then go to Documents and Settings, Your Computer Username, My Documents, then 'FONTS'.
    Search for the font you downloaded, select it, then click OK. :)

Well, that's my way of doing it, and I find it easy, but I guess it's probably stupid if there's a better way than that.

Alan

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    C:/ Windows / fonts
    drag and drop...
    it wont work if you arent an admin on the pc... limited users cannot install jack ****

Last edited:
    Back