• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Piccadilly Heights Mafia

Robin

p-pix?
Years
one of those who claimed Vt is not telling the truth. Paranoia seems scum to me, he's trying to puch a lynch on Saws, and not really giving a good reason, Saws might be just sheeping along with us town but thats not enough to suspecting him as with that logic everyone is suspicious.
[Lynch] Paranoia

Years
one of those who claimed Vt is not telling the truth. Paranoia seems scum to me, he's trying to puch a lynch on Saws, and not really giving a good reason, Saws might be just sheeping along with us town but thats not enough to suspecting him as with that logic everyone is suspicious.
[Lynch] Paranoia

Not gonna claim? That makes things a bit easier.

[Vote] Neko Maid Kapper

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
[Lynch] Paranoia

He's trying to push a lynch on Sawsbuck as much as Sawsbuck is trying to put the blame on Miah.

So yeah, really leaning scum on both of you. I would like for Sawsbuck to explain the Miah vote again because I didn't fully get his post, so for now [Evict] Neko Maid Kapper.

Last edited:

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
He's trying to push a lynch on Sawsbuck as much as Sawsbuck is trying to put the blame on Miah.

So yeah, really leaning scum on both of you. I would like for Sawsbuck to explain the Miah vote again because I didn't fully get his post, so for now [Evict] Neko Maid Kapper.

As for me, I'm Thomas Buchanan, never been visited, before some fake claim appears.

She just seemed the most scummy to me atm and I'm not sure how she could've really found out Gunner's role (while yes there are only 2 possibilities with it being 50-50) without the help of the Stalker role maybe

Desox

Years
She just seemed the most scummy to me atm and I'm not sure how she could've really found out Gunner's role (while yes there are only 2 possibilities with it being 50-50) without the help of the Stalker role maybe

"I've a feeling" when the chance of getting it right is 50% is nowhere near a reason for thinking she used Stalker. It's the same as calling cheater someone who guessed which side of a coin you'd get after flipping it.

That, and why would a mafia even tell town they figured someone's role? Even makes less sense knowing only two of them are left. The thing to expect from mafia right now is a defensive position in which they redirect the towns view off them.

Sawsbuck

Years
"I've a feeling" when the chance of getting it right is 50% is nowhere near a reason for thinking she used Stalker. It's the same as calling cheater someone who guessed which side of a coin you'd get after flipping it.

That, and why would a mafia even tell town they figured someone's role? Even makes less sense knowing only two of them are left. The thing to expect from mafia right now is a defensive position in which they redirect the towns view off them.

Idk, I'm really running out of ideas on who might be a maf in this game although we haven't heard anything from Miah today

Last edited:

Robin

p-pix?
Years
I'm Gerard de Villefort. i didn't claim before because i wanted to see your reaction, now you really seem scum to me @paranoia [Evict] Paranoia
Also, after reading all of Saws earlier posts and his recent posts, and after Desox mentioned a solid point ''why would a mafia even tell town they figured someone's role? Even makes less sense knowing only two of them are left. The thing to expect from mafia right now is a defensive position in which they redirect the towns view off them."
yeah Miah seems very Towny to me. @Saws you're next on my suspect list if you don't explain yourself, last chance.

Sawsbuck

Years
I'm Gerard de Villefort. i didn't claim before because i wanted to see your reaction, now you really seem scum to me @paranoia [Evict] Paranoia
Also, after reading all of Saws earlier posts and his recent posts, and after Desox mentioned a solid point ''why would a mafia even tell town they figured someone's role? Even makes less sense knowing only two of them are left. The thing to expect from mafia right now is a defensive position in which they redirect the towns view off them."
yeah Miah seems very Towny to me. @Saws you're next on my suspect list if you don't explain yourself, last chance.

I'm a vt but I'm just simply running out of ideas on who might be maf and I sometimes think I figured something out but it usually is just a big "what if" that turns out to be false
I do agree though that Paranoia might be hiding something maybe

[unvote] Miah
[vote] Paranoia_

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I think it's a long shot, but I'll believe Amine for now. I'll vote for Drewbie on my next post if his defense isn't good enough. Now, don't get me wrong, I have a small scumlean on him but we'll see. Will edit if Drew happens to post before I do.

Years
Alright, if you had claimed then I wouldn't have voted you. I'll believe you for now, so back to my original vote.

[Vote] Saws

Also, here's what we have now:
Saws - VT
purple - BP (no vest)
Aeternum - Drunk
Pecilia - VT
Nani - Maid
Johnny - VT
Desox - ?
jd - ?
Miah - ?
Gunner - Tracker/Watcher
Ida - Doc
Doof - Tracker/Watcher
Amine - Governor

LMK if i'm missing something bc i'm in the middle of class rn LOL

Desox

Years
I'm still in for the mafia pair theory.

Sawsbuck defense looks meh (if you don't have ideas you don't just point to others without certain proof) and Neko is conveniently there when he's put in the spotlight. Wow.
Let's remember Neko pointed to Paranoia for pushing the votes against Sawsbuck but keeps reiterating (¿like pushing?) his votes against Paranoia.

Neko seems 50/50 to me with the claim, but sawsbuck better up his defense, because for now...

[Evict]TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan

As for anyone asking about my claim, those who saw it saw it, and those who didn't, sorry. It'd be stupid to do my claim rn, so that's why it was erased. But now you can basically cross-out after seeing that statement and see I'm the loudmouth.

So now the list goes...

Governor Neko

Loudmouth Desox

Drunk aeternum

Vanilla Sawsbuck Paranoia_ Johnny Pecilia

Stalker ?

Vanilla Mafia ?

jdthebud & Miah can you please claim in the near future? If you do not I'll take you as sus and vote for your eviction.

Last edited:

Sawsbuck

Years
How can I defend myself as a vt though? I've done everything I can

I'm trying to find something but I'm completely out of ideas and this game really just relies on the tracker/watcher at this point
[unvote] Paranoia_
[vote] No one

So taking a look at the list that Paranoia made, if Ida is to be believed about being a doc and Neko the governor and if you can trust me that I'm a VT then that makes JD and Miah as the last 2 mafia...
[vote] Miah

Last edited:

Desox

Years
It's not your VT claim (that D1 situation is put on the past rn) that puts you under the spotlight but the way you defend your... questionable actions

Of course we're risking a VT death, because now, if jdthebud and/or Miah claim they'll surely claim VT, because as we suspected there's an excess of VT's. Because that is the best move mafias can make now, they'll most likely stack the VT role in the hope of going unseen and we do their dirty work.

So taking a look at the list that Paranoia made, if Ida is to be believed about being a doc and Neko the governor and if you can trust me that I'm a VT then that makes JD and Miah as the last 2 mafia...
[vote] Miah

That is some of the most basic, fooled flawed is the word in english, not fooled, reasoning (it's based on presumptions, it just jumps the gun, conveniently forgetting there's my claim + the drunk claim + the other VT claims and any of those could be mafia), you lost my slight trust for you as VT on what remains of today just because of that.

[Undoubtably Evict] TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan, except Miah and jdthebud don't come with a response

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
cant spend too much time here right now will come back in like 3 hours with a real post
[Evict] Miah for now

Back