• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Piccadilly Heights Mafia

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Because you keep jumping the gun when you do your actions, and some of your defenses are not strong enough.

It does not convince me because of the consistency of that.

Sure, jumping the gun may be a cautious townie, but when you insist "I'm VT you're killing VT, trust me I'm VT" you're sus to me.

You could also have waited for Miah and jd to comment, if they will, or vote and say "it's until you defend yourselves", but you jumped right at the opportunity.

Also, my response to your comment debunked a "you'll end up killing VT" kind-of-claim and now it's conveniently out. Retracing your steps by editing the comment doesn't help.

As I already said, I'm waiting on those jd and Miah claims, tho they'll most probably be VT's, to make my vote completely valid. To me you'll be first sus until (if) some kind of twist happens.

Last edited:

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
Fair enough, if everyone who has claimed something so far is telling the truth then that only leaves Miah and JD as the 2 maf but I guess I should've let them try and make a claim instead of letting myself fuck things up and voting for them immediately

I have "no unique ability" except for fucking things up as a townie

Retracing your steps by editing the comment doesn't help.
What do you mean by this? I only edited my posts to add to them

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
There should be 4 VTs and they are accounted for. Does not mean that all four of us are exactly what we say, but mafia could be a little more reluctant on claiming. [Vote]Miah If they turn up VT then we should look to the 4 of us who claimed.

Robin

p-pix?
Years
okay so after i read what Paranoia and Saws said
[unvote] Praranoia seems townish to me. and [vote] Miah i might change my vote, depends on her defense

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Glad I checked before end of day. I am a vanilla. Out of those who have claimed as such, Saws seems the most suspicious to me. Even if Miah hasn't claimed yet I am more leaning scum on saws anyway. .

[Evict] Sawsbuck

Desox

Years
I keep my word. Unless there's a defence in the remaining ¿what?, ¿20 minutes? I'm going towards the inactive one, rather than risk evicting a Sawsbuck who may be telling the truth.

[Unevict] TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan

[Evict] Miah

Last edited:
Years
[Evict] Miah

Yeah, voting someone who's inactive/not responding makes more sense than lynching someone who is at least active. Also, I really can't imagine Amine not being the Governor because if he was lying, the real governor could easily just turn the lynch on him and get him lynched.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
I feel like there's something here that we should look into but not too sure exactly what
Maybe the stalker had selected Gunner one of the nights so they knew which of the 2 roles but then the "it might help the maf figure out" part is a little strange, either she is a maf and wants to make it seem inconspicuous or she is a town but thinks she's figured it out but doesn't want to reveal? But the "for now" part is a little strange for that theory since that's the opposite of what we want to do, we want to keep the watcher/tracker unknown as to who is who

Holy shit I can't believe I was right with my odd little theory

Well anyways I'm not 100% sure and we should probably wait until the Watcher/Trackers make their report
But I think if we [evict] JD then we should have the win today

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I trust Johnny and TUSF and Drew voted Miah who was scum. I don't think bussing was viable at that time. Going to [Vote]jdthebud

Desox

Years
So, we won?

q9gV7wm.gif

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Lmao, I'd like to know jd, did you know who we were :P

[evict] jdthebud
not right away, though we found out after you claimed. We should have used strongman on you the night before L'Belle was lynched, but instead we stalked you and found out your role. After that we couldn't kill the doctor though, so we needed to hold out longer than we did. Bidoof tracking Kiyo effectively sealed our loss.

Also, for whatever reason, Bard decided that the kill could be roleblocked. That's why there was no kill two nights ago, since I went to kill Bidoof.

Back