• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Piccadilly Heights Mafia

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • You do you, but there was literally nobody voting you yet so you had no reason to reveal. Generally speaking, that would be seen as a bad play.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    You do you, but there was literally nobody voting you yet so you had no reason to reveal. Generally speaking, that would be seen as a bad play.

I know, but nobody else is revealing and nothing is really happening and both are cops are gone so I figured it would get us somewhere.
    And I didn't reveal because of votes.
    I revealed to help eliminate mafia members.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I know, but nobody else is revealing and nothing is really happening and both are cops are gone so I figured it would get us somewhere.

I mean... not really. If nobody was about to vote for you then it doesn't really matter. All you did was paint a target on your back. Even if you can protect yourself, that just means there's one less person for the mafia to look at when figuring out their night kill. Until someone actually figured something out, you should have stayed hidden.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I don't know, I've revealed early on before and it ended up helping the town.
    And I have watched others reveal early before.
    I would rather claim now when I can.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • IMO Ida you shouldn't have claimed with no real pressure on you, especially as doctor. Anyway, even if we don't lynch Sawsbuck, I'm not seeing the case on Abby either. His vote on Sawsbuck was based on a principle that he has followed in other games. I know because he helped lynch me as MIB in the game that just ended. So I don't think it's alignment indicative.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Okay, let's all agree that the way someone has acted in another games does not matter.
    Only what happens in this game.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • That... incredibly early claim, it just makes me think you're trying to bait out the real doc, I just threw your name out as somebody that looked like you were sheeping haha

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Well okay then, but if you looked at one of my day one posts, I asked if I should claim.
    All the capital letter spelled out DOCTOR.
    But nobody noticed.
    Oh well.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Paranoia_- Null read

Sparkin- On the same page of Neko being lynch target, giving me a bit of a town lean

TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan-Claimed vanilla, which can't be confirmed and I know he does this often.

purplecicada- Don't like their posts, gut's telling me scum but nothing really to note why.

BidoofFTW as Smith Wesson, a confirmed innocent.

Aeternum- I'm feeling town lean.

Pecilia- I'm obviously hard leaning myself town.

mew_nani- My gut is leaning scum tbh, just by the posts and what I've seen from nani in other games.

Abby- Replaced Josh, so null D1 read, but although I can't say I agree with voting someone because they said "they wouldn't do x as y"

SirDolan- Hasn't said much, and I have noticed that they get replaced or killed due to inactivity often. Null read.

Johnny- Pretty active in scumhunting, Townlean.

Desox- His case on Saws looks pretty genuine, but I do think Saws is being framed as an easy target, like what Johnny said. I'm going to neutral read for now.

DeusPro- His post voting Neko, reads sheeping along to me. Scum leaning atm.

jdthebud- Null Read

Miah- Null Read

Salzorrah- Maybe this is a stretch, but Rabi voted Gunner as a random vote but was the cop. If Rabi checked out Gunner, and they turned inno they likely would've just random voted someone else. I can totally see Rabi checking gunner N0 too, and perhaps killing Rabi N1 was them making sure he didn't get a sort of chance, on the off chance that he was a cop (which we know now to be true). Rabi's death post sounded a bit regretful tbh too.

Ida13- Claims to be able to protect.... until there's a CC I'm going to have to lean town, but I do not like their claim at all and wish they didn't make a habit of always wanting to claim early.

L'Belle-I got a slight town read.

With that done, I'm just going to go with [Vote]Gunner, it's a stretch I know but I have the strongest feeling on Gunner tbh

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I'm town reading jdthebud for some reason.
    Also town reading pecilia, because of their in depth reads.

Last edited:

Sparkin

IMO Ida you shouldn't have claimed with no real pressure on you, especially as doctor. Anyway, even if we don't lynch Sawsbuck, I'm not seeing the case on Abby either. His vote on Sawsbuck was based on a principle that he has followed in other games. I know because he helped lynch me as MIB in the game that just ended. So I don't think it's alignment indicative.

Principles? That means he has a way to use these as mafia and get away with it. As town, I'm not sure if that'll always work out, and he also used it in a certain game, as mafia.

A bit of a scumlean on Abby but I don't think it's a good idea to vote Abby now because they just came in, and being confirmed of your reads when he hasn't posted much isn't a good play (same thing happened with Neko). CB hadn't posted much either.

For now, townleaning on Johnny for being an active poster and scumhunter.
    Null on the others, for now too.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Town reads for me;
    Sparkin
    Purplecicada
    Jdthebud
    Pecilia
    Aeternum
    Mafia reads; only slightly on Sawsbuck, and maybe Abby.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Gunner's one post is a vote on GP and then saying how they sussread me and James,
    Obligatory Inactivity Copypasta:
    Spoiler:

I'm willing to vote that shit for now. [Evict] Gunner

EDIT: part of why I find Gunner suss is that she has 1 post but I feel like I've seen her everywhere on discord, it shouldn't really affect my reads on this game but it lets me know that she's not v busy (unless playing USUM prevents you from checking things other than discord)

Also, really DONT want to buy Ida's claim but also don't want to potentially lynch a doctor, her posts today have just been copying what other people are saying and they're a desperate defense. Maybe she's extra cautious because of what happened to Neko or maybe she's a panicking mafia.

JD - reads on both sides please

Last edited:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • I don't like to sheep, but i'm going to have to hop onto the gunner train. She literally has been quite useless so far in the game. She really isn't active, which isn't like her.

[Evict] Gunner

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm repeating kindasorta what has already been said. But here we go.
    I'm not too sure on whether or not we should lynch Abby, he could be scum but atm I'm not really seeing it. Saws has provided a very weak defence for himself (no offence, Saws, but it is what it is) and has thrown suspicion onto three other players for no real reason whatsoever.

Unless I've missed stuff, only 2 people are scumreading me rn (including saws), which is fine, but one person's reasoning is a bit silly imo. In regards to Aaron, unless he didn't visit Gunner he wouldn't just put a vote on her if he knew she was innocent. Probably just a thought.

My thoughts regarding Ida is that she could be telling the truth, but she could also be panicking for one reason or another. She could also be a vanilla townie, and if that's the case the real doc shouldn't out. I don't see anything suspicious in Ida just yet. I just feel the claim was a bit too early.

I think I'd be okay with a Gunner lynch, unless ofc she provides a good enough defence. So this is a placeholder for now, but with a good reason in mind.
    [evict] Gunner.

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • Ok, so seeing the majority who posted till now don't agree with my logic, I'm putting a pause over my Sawsbuck claims. He'll remain kindof sus to me, but if he doesn't come up with more sus stuff, you can expect me not to start talking about it again.

Salzorrah- Maybe this is a stretch, but Rabi voted Gunner as a random vote but was the cop. If Rabi checked out Gunner, and they turned inno they likely would've just random voted someone else. I can totally see Rabi checking gunner N0 too, and perhaps killing Rabi N1 was them making sure he didn't get a sort of chance, on the off chance that he was a cop (which we know now to be true). Rabi's death post sounded a bit regretful tbh too.

This is the most convincing lead I'm getting. I also don't know what to think about Ida's claim right now.
    Of course, after my lead being based on bandwagoning, I'm not gonna jump and vote. Trust is built through actions, and that exact action would do anything but help me, or the discussion.
    May the remainder of the extended phase clarify more things.

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Shouldn't she get a chance to defend herself though?
    I'm really not sure about her yet, though.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Shouldn't she get a chance to defend herself though?
    I'm really not sure about her yet, though.

So should we hold back on a potential mafia lynch just because they're too inactive to defend themselves/will hide behind inactivity?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • smh this is getting really wild now.

Thanks to Ida revealing, which I still think is a bad play, and me getting the axe, I guess it's a good time to reveal? Idek

N0, I saw Sparkin visit Nicki.

Considering if Ida is telling the truth, and both cops dead, there are two inno visiting roles, and two mafia visiting roles that Sparkin could have been.

Idk, it's a big stretch, but I'm willing to go by it. [lynch] Sparkin

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    [unvote] Gunner.
    Alright, I'm willing to believe that for now. Sparks, why did you visit me N0? Assuming Gunner is telling the truth. I'll wait a little bit beforehand.

Back