• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pick Your Starter!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I gotta go with Forretress here! Always wanted to use one between the three listed!

Amaura
    Tyrunt
    Cranidos

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Cranidos. All three have five or more vulnerabilities, with Amaura's being the worst with two x4.

Solrock
    Lunatone
    Corsola

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Steeeelix :love: For one thing, I don't like Rhyperior and am sort of tepid on Golem - but, independent of that, I have this affection for Onix and Steelix that I can't put my finger on.

Scraggy
    Pancham
    Stufful

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Ooooh, definitely Scraggy! I have a soft spot for Scraggy thanks to the BW anime! ❤

Lugia
    Ho-Oh
    Rayquaza

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Lugia!! It's by far my favorite out of those three and honestly still one of my absolute favorite legendaries!

Larvitar
    Bagon
    Goomy

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Inkay master race Inkay will surpass all.

Malamar
    Octillery
    Tentacruel

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Tentacruel. Surprisingly strong in Generation 1 but just wish it didn't have Poison Typing... due to Psychic dominance.

Pikachu
    Eevee
    Ralts

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Gotta go with Pikachu for namesake reasons!

Also because I have actually been using a Pikachu on at least one team the past few generations oop

Skiddo
    Bellsprout
    Oddish

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • If we're just looking at base form, going with Mienfoo(not a fan of its evolution but it's better than Timburr). Plus while Scraggy is immune to Psychic, it becomes vulnerable to Fighting and has x4 Fairy weakness.... and I hate x4 weakness. Exception being I can't resist the Pokémon to start with(which unfortunately Scraggy doesn't have).

Vulpix
    Growlithe
    Houndour

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    hmmm. i suppose I'll go for honedge here!

budew
    togepi
    happiny

Back