• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Do you mean pictures in posts? Or signatures? Either way, to get a picture to display use this code: [img]https://linktoimage.com/image.jpg[/img] or whatever file extension the image is :)

Hisoka1895

Hisoka Mavis Dracula
    Years
    • MI
    • Seen Apr 19, 2013
    Search for the username binarypeaches and look at her pictures and you'll see what I'm talking about

Years
  • Search for the username binarypeaches and look at her pictures and you'll see what I'm talking about
    A lot of results show up under that query, so you're going to need to be more specific than just telling us to search up a username :\ sorry

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Yeah, um…

most of these people go make their own pictures, or ask them to be made.

If you want one made for you, look at these shops. If you decide you like one of their styles, just simply ask them (usually by filling out a form), and they'll make it for you.

Years
  • Not all members make their own avatars and sigs, some people get them off image-hosting sites like Tumblr, DeviantArt and Pixiv.

I mainly use sites like those to find images for my avatars/sigs, and you may find some neat pics there.

Sometimes I might use Pokecheck if I need animated Pokemon sprites.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I guess... I will close then. Pretty much answered, and if you want to know where someone got/how they made their pictures asking them is usually the best method for finding out! For future reference this section is for forum-specific questions rather than asking about someone's pictures.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back