• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture of Me! XD

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
  • Yet again, I redrew myself on the computer with all my physical freatures in real life.. almost.. Clothing is just a uniform.. you get the point already. XD

I used 3 programs to make the final product. Flash, PSP7, and Adobe Photoshop 7 for the background (which i was unable to do in the past). Please make comments so I can improve. I knew I mess up the pic a little.. but who cares.. Just give suggestions! I am always practicing and need to learn some more new ideas for my imagination to take off! :)

Flaming is allowed... no... Flaming is absolutely not allowed here. You may not critize my work.. okay? n_n

Darn... it didn't attach.. but don't worry, I will try to uhhh... upload it at deviantart.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    How about a real picture of you to compare/contrast?

You did well on the hair it seems though.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Hmmmm. I can't post a picture of me in real life due to... Child.. uhhh... Protection.. i don't want anyone to find where I live. What happen if it's a perverted man. I am in trouble then. :(

no offence.. but I shouldn't be talking about that here.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Haruka said:
    Detailed Option... Well, No suggestion? Thats really not going to help me, 22sa. :\..
    Are you going to post your opinion or not?:/

Anyway, I've posted a lot of suggestions in your previous art threads but I'm not an artist anyway. You'll get a lot of suggestions eventually by the more skilled members later.

So you are basing this picture mainly on Pokemon style right? I think you should use an official Pokemon picture to base on than.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Well, you are improving.

Don't worry about the previous. ^_^;

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Hey that's not bad at all your getting better all give ya some tips ok first the ears one is higher up they should be right across from each other. and one of the arms is a little deformed by other then that is Great You'll get better.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Haruka said:
    Hmmmm.. Maybe I should compare artwork... should I?
    If you think it helps than yes..

I'm a little confused now, I thought you were trying to draw her Pokemon style but since it's your own style.. Heh I can't speak art language so me can't help x_x;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I like it! ^_^ You did a very nice job on the hair, and the outift is cute. The only thing that I would work on would be the shape of the face, but that's my opinion.

Years
  • Its pretty good:

Suggestions:

Make the arms straighter
    Hands bigger
    The body, it dosent curve like that, try learning more anatomy for that

and lastly make the skin color more peacher.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • LOL... It's too bad you can't see it.. I can only attach files under the resolution of 604x something. the pic was much bigger than that..

Sure, I will attach those.. give me a minute. ^^;

Compare the pics I drew of me with the new one.. observe the improvements between the new one and the old one. n_n();

and don't forget, the old one has a boring white background and the new one looks like photoshop enhanced.. :D...

WHAT?! My pictures resolution is low and it won't attach.. darn..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ohh, how cute! I think you did a better job on this one. ^_^ The outfit looks a lot better too.

Last edited:
    Back