• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of YOU~ [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvtm

Years
  • Guys i posted a new one i think you havent seened , i wish i could post more , but truly currently i dont have a digital camera so they are all scanned.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Wow, desktop background? That'd be creepy. I'd never do such a thing as that *hasn't had Sawah as her background, never >_>*

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Yay matt finally decided to post the pics on PC XD *ties red ribbon on matt*

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • Duuuuuuuuudes!! I saw the pics xD

Darkblastoise you look..... angry o.O' Seems like no one should mess around with ya xD

Kenta-kun duuuuuude!!! xD Your pics always r0x!!! You should have posted the one with Kakashi VS Quistis... it was a cool pose ^^
    And I have seen the one where two ladies were sitting on ya..... poor u o.o'
    Anyway, thanks for calling me cool ninja xD You should see my Sensei then... he's 10x cooler ^^

DUUUDES! NICE PICS!! xD

mvtm

Years
  • I dont understand the ruin your hair thing because i dont even know which member are you reffering with anyways.

Kenta you seen hot , yay! remind of the guy in red t shirt with an ipod on the simple plan video welcome to my life.

Blastoise . your normal i guess so . Dont feel bad if people piss you off for looks . Maybe you arent what people expect others to be ,but surely you have special qualities that somes dont and wish they could.

Alex thats why your girlfriend broke up with you my posting pictures kissing her on the net??... j/k

Good pics i dont know what to say more since you ve posted tons of your pics that i dont have words now for them.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Nah, i doubt it. We broke up and I don't think she mind, she doens't even know of PC. ^^
    It's not like it was serious.

Luis Fer

UFF v2.0
    Years
  • So you posted pics from your show?
    They are okay. I wish i did a show, but I can't for now, cause of tour and all. I might post a picture of me, maybe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back