• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Oh my god, Vavavoom you posted a picture where we could see your eyes!!!! *falls over dead*

I'm just messin' with you, good pic though.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Vavavoom, you have green hair now? Oo Well anyway, good picture of you- how long ago was it taken?

Archsage, blurry mirror pics ftw! XD Looks cool.

Mvtm, there are quite a few DS pictures XD But you guy's are kuck to have your own D: Great pictures! I may post up some more soon.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Aww, I care about your appearance, Meanie Admin; I just want to pinch those cheeks of yours till you bleed. By the way, it won't do you any good me thinking it, but I find you're much you're much hotter your sister!

Handsome guy you are, Vava. XD;

Nice, everybody else. :x

piplup 2020

Let it Rock!
    Years
    Aww, I care about your appearance, Meanie Admin; I just want to pinch those cheeks of yours till you bleed. By the way, it won't do you any good me thinking it, but I find you're much you're much hotter your sister!

Handsome guy you are, Vava. XD;

Nice, everybody else. :x

dude what r u talking about?! the only thing i got was that the admin was mean...

22sa

Years
    dude what r u talking about?! the only thing i got was that the admin was mean...
    Ironically that was the only part of my post that wasn't my own input and didn't mean. :x

Edit: Archsage's sister is Sorano btw if that's what you didn't get.

Last edited:

22sa

Years
    Lollipop!!11 Ty. I appreciate sour candy. xD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Thanks. :3 -gives a lollipop- I love when people tells good things about me... ^^

Who doesn't? XD

Though, I like when you black out your eyes (though the last picture didn't have blacked out anything XD), for some reason it makes me laugh.

*Cough* CANDY PLZ *Cough*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Who doesn't? XD

Though, I like when you black out your eyes (though the last picture didn't have blacked out anything XD), for some reason it makes me laugh.

*Cough* CANDY PLZ *Cough*

Awww... Because of what you said, candy is for you... XD You should post a new picture of you! ^^

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Dawgy... you look like a girl in the second picture. ._.; Sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back