• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvtm

Years
  • John i ve always wondered how can you play football with your mighty hair hair.Doesnt bother you a bit, at least wearing the helmet ?? Oh, well i ve never watched a football match live.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Yay! I started the DS trend! =D

John, I loled at your first picture. I can see your banner on your computer screen XD

I dunno why I found that funny, maybe I'm just bored out of my mind ._.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • John i ve always wondered how can you play football with your mighty hair hair.Doesnt bother you a bit, at least wearing the helmet ?? Oh, well i ve never watched a football match live.

It gets tucked in my shoulder pads, plus, I put it in a ponytail. 8D

Ooh, I should post a picture of that. XD

Teresa, yeah, I noticed that once I posted it. I should've scrolled up to a different post or something. XD

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Teresa: I really liked the DS pictures. You looked pretty in them. ..And what you were wearing in the third pic was very cute. =P

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Archsage, you look so much like your sister. Also, you seem so intelligent. ^^ You know the ones that don't get fooled? Well your one of those!

Years
  • Y'know, Sammi, I prefer you with long hair. You looked cooler. D:
    ...I like my hair short. Not only is it cuuuuuuute~, it's much easier to manage. You don't know how annoying long hair can get, it gets everywhere.

I just wish I could get used to my bangs, so I can show those off.
    *Points and pokes Sammi's red hair* Cute Sammi. You should go Blond ;) HEHE.

I keep telling you, I don't want blond hair ;o; It'd look terrible on me! Kind of like orange (</3).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    This was my post. I've been told by several people that I look sick and need to go see a doctor. I'd seriously like to know if I should notify someone.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • I know this is a few pages late, but Chikara you kind of look like the actress that plays Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter (not an insult)

I might post a picture of me later =]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back