• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pie Mafia [Endgame]

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    And have you used it in this game?

I have, but I don't get any information sent back to me on whether someone even tried to target me with a non-lethal action and how it affected the person I redirected it to, so I'm not sure if it's even done anything helpful for me yet. *shrug*

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • I have, but I don't get any information sent back to me on whether someone even tried to target me with a non-lethal action and how it affected the person I redirected it to, so I'm not sure if it's even done anything helpful for me yet. *shrug*

If you've ever targeted anyone who is still alive, that might help us to confirm you as the Cheesecake if they were notified of being targeted by a non-lethal action on the same night you targeted them. If anyone in the past also claimed to be affected by something and you targeted them that night, that could also help confirm you. I'm not saying I don't believe your claim, it's just that you might get counter-claimed at some point and that would help us figure out who is lying. Probably.

I'm another Whipped Cream Pie. That means, if none of the people who have already claimed are lying, one of the three people who haven't claimed is a Whipped Cream Pie (or might be Shaving Cream Pie, but the Shaving Cream Pie probably sees themselves as a Whipped Cream Pie anyway,) and the other two are fake pies. I think the other two people who have claimed are not lying (for now at least,) so I'm thinking the last Whipped Cream Pie could be either Abby or Lucario, and the other one and BidoofFTW are the remaining fake pies. I can't be 100% sure though.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    If you've ever targeted anyone who is still alive, that might help us to confirm you as the Cheesecake if they were notified of being targeted by a non-lethal action on the same night you targeted them.

On Night 2 (November 29) I placed the cheesecake before @Abby, but he's the only one still living that I've targeted. Any non-lethal actions around that time that were targeted at you, Abs?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    Well, like I said, you're the only person still living that I've targeted. I really don't know how else to prove myself at the time being.

So here are the current claims;

Abby - Whipped Cream Pie
    Altaria - Cheesecake
    Mr Cat Dog - Whipped Cream Pie
    NightKrow - Whipped Cream Pie

Which leaves Lucario and BidoofFTW who have still not placed a claim..assuming we're all telling the truth, that means they're the last 2 mafia members. However, considering there are multiple Whipped Cream Pies, it's a pretty safe pie to claim..you're not as likely to be called out by a counter-claim. So it could also easily be one of you three lying.

But considering the lack of claims from the other two, I kind of doubt that any of you are lying, at least for right now. This is a weird point in the game to not be posting whatsoever, or posting but not claiming a role..so that's raising some suss from both of them for me. Luca or Bidoof would be a pretty safe lynch, in my opinion. What do you guys think?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Maybe post all of your night actions so far? Just for us to see who you did target. I don't know how it will help, but it certainly can't hurt to get more information out in the open.

Bidoof hasn't been on PC at all today, so I'm not more suspicious of him than I was before; Lucario, on the other hand, has been on PC during the course of the day, and I've quoted him to try and get him to respond. Maybe his 'I know nothing' routine was all a ruse? I want to wait until they respond before deciding on a lynch vote. Heading to bed now!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    Good point, here's my target list

Night 0 - Alex Kaz
    Night 1 - Johnny
    Night 2 - Abby
    Night 3 - Nina
    Night 4 - I did not use my action

Keep in mind that this action only redirects non-lethal actions directed at me -- so despite the coincidence that Alex Kaz and Nina both died the day following the night that I placed my cheesecake before them, it had nothing to do with my action.

Bidoof hasn't been on PC at all today, so I'm not more suspicious of him than I was before; Lucario, on the other hand, has been on PC during the course of the day, and I've quoted him to try and get him to respond. Maybe his 'I know nothing' routine was all a ruse?

Yeah, I agree with you there. I was leaning more towards Lucario myself, especially considering he posted today and didn't even kind of mention a claim or try to defend himself.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Sorry guys I'm at work and on my phone but I did catch up. I'm a whipped cream pie. I have trouble getting really involved in a game as nilla sometimes since I don't have an NA to help me analyze players or anything, but hopefully I can be of some use during these last couple phases.

I'm still very suss of Abby's behavior from earlier in the game as I think it was meant to be such a rediculous distraction that it'd be harder to get a good read on her. And I'm also not sure if I believe altaria since there isn't any true evidence but her behavior is enough for me to trust her until further notice.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    Okay..that makes 4 supposed whipped cream pies. Considering there are only 3, one of you are lying. Maybe you guys could post what your night actions are and help clear up some of the confusion?

I strongly feel Bidoof is inno after their last post, they just seem pretty genuine about it, but that could be my inexperience making me feel that way. The only people that have claimed a role that are giving me any suspect vibes are Abby and Nightkrow.

As for Abby, his weird behavior earlier in the game (poetry, pie every other word, etc) makes me lean more towards his innocence -- I don't personally see why someone would direct that much attention to themselves when they're mafia, unless the point was to make them seem like they were being targeted by a mafia member, I don't know.

As for NightKrow, it could just be my inexperience in the game once again that is giving me suss vibes, but the fact that they assumed that someone was framing me (based solely on Nina dying the day after voting to lynch me) is kinda weird IMO. That could just be us thinking different ways, though, and might not be suspicious at all.

Lucario hasn't claimed a role, but that's why he's my #1 suspect right now. He's even posted in the thread since a few of us has claimed, but he's still remained silent on the matter.

Therefore, I [#Vote] Lucario.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Current Day 5 Vote Count:

Lucario - 1 (Altaria)

Voteless: Mr Cat Dog, Nightkrow, Bidoof FTW, Abby, Lucario

There are approximately 24 hours remaining in the phase.

Day 5 Vote Count #1

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'm going to [#VOTE] Lucario also. It's possible that he really doesn't know what's going on, but he's been around this game long enough to know what's suspicious and what's not.

At the moment, I assume Bidoof is the other mafia, but seeing as Lucario already has one vote, I'd like for the lynch to go through. After their posts this phase, I'm even more convinced of NightKrow and as no one else has claimed cheesecake, I'm fairly confident on Altaria. Going back at lynch votes over the thread, the only people still alive to vote for both Bardothren and Twiggy as mafia are NightKrow and Abby, so while I originally was suspicious of him, now I'm much less sure. Again, it could be triple-ninjutsu trickery and we're all being played like Stradivarii, but actions often speak louder than words.

Obvs if anything material changes over the course of the day, I'll change my vote accordingly.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Voting for a Mafia hardly can confirm someone as bussing during a bandwagon is generally what anyone would do if they know their partner is going down. Using it as a reason for someone to be inno (unless they led the lynch themselves) is not a very good plan.

Obvious choice here [#Vote] Lucario

Back