• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pie Mafia [Endgame]

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
  • Alright I finally did some catching up, so that post is gonna be a bit Hugh Mongus (#triggered).
    This is mostly due to quoting some of the latest posts, please bear with me xD

Why would I actually defend myself? My name is Lemon Meringue Pie, and the great jdthebud was wise enough to make me a fool. Thanks jd, and HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

He's lying
    Abby's reply was instant here. So Abby you're Lemon Meringue Pie, I take it?

I could see Gunner being scum. I've also got a hunch that Altaria could be Gimmepie, as Nina called them out last phase, and now Nina is dead. Plus, Altaria and Lucario never replied to me last phase, which is kinda suss and also kinda rude tbh... #ignored
    I completely agree with this. Also, I wanna add that Twiggy put a second vote on Altaria day 1 (which is what got him killed), so most likely she isn't scum. Could very well be Gimmepie tho.
    I tried seeing things from Gimmepie!Altaria POV, but I couldn't reach a conclusion. I don't know if Altaria would kill Nina after Nina voted her.
    She might be naive enough to think "I'll kill the one suspecting me and be done with it", hoping noone would notice. This would make sense for a new player. In their mind, they're making a good play, but they don't take into account that more experienced players would expect that and would see right through it.
    But this might also be entirely off.
    But then again, for someone as crazy as Altaria to say she's having fun, she must be gimmepie and butchering innocents for teh lulz

Poison Pie targeted GP, most probably a one time use ability that ensures that the kill goes through, even though the doctor saved them. Doc wasnt blocked, Poison Pie did it.

Also I like how you're just writing it off as scum!gunner when I always do these things even as inno.

If you want my reads, Seth is def inno in my eyes, even though he's the first one who pointed at me. He's persistent, in such a way, that is almost naive. I don't think scum!Seth would try to pin the blame on me with something flimsy as my play style, especially if I turn out as inno.

I could see Johnny and probably NightKrow as scum, and trying to bw against me. I could see Johnny being Gimme Pie, but I don't have any leads on that, so it's mostly a gut feel. Johnny especially feels as if he's trying to restart the bandwagon against me, by following Seth's train of thought, and to me it's kinda shady...

Honestly Catdog and Anna seems to be inno in my eyes, but then again, Anna has already pulled the confused inno card before, so I'm slightly wary about her.
    Gunner, it strikes me as weird you're talking about poison pie's NA in such detail. Do you know something we don't?

Also, after catching Twiggy like that, Johnny is most likely not scum. But you do raise a fair point. While he may not be scum, how do we know he isn't Gimmepie? And since I'm at it, he didn't reply to you accusing him of being Gimmepie, did he? He just ignored it.

You made a post shortly after this one saying you reread day 1 and changed your opinion on Johnny, but still this post right here gives me the feeling you're trying to fake reads but not really succeeding.

Lastly, what made you think Catdog and Anna are town sided? Given you were scumreading Johnny at the time you made this post, I suppose you weren't really into the game at the time. Which makes townreading two not so vocal players pretty weird.

anna's not playing confused inno this time anna was genuinely confused and kind of dumb right then lol

anyway im kind of iffy on gunner because shes been... not so talkative over all? and trying to pin my playstyle when she knows i wouldn't use that one again and i've been in like three completed games to date- hardly enough to give a consistent view of me! only one time did i run with confused inno and that was my v first game, where it worked. :P so gunner trying to redirect suspicion using that is questionable imo
    From the two last quoted posts, I get the impression that at least one of Gunner and Anna is scum, seeing how they accuse each other with subtle shade and all.

Gunner has been suspiciously silent, maybe they're trying to hide something or perhaps just not posting much idk
    Hmm, you essentially just parroted what everyone else said. Do you have any thoughts on other people?

So, I think the last mafias are hiding among BidoofFTW, Gunner, Anna, Lucario (maybe Catdog also, tho not as strongly)

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • idk I really don't see gunner as scum but I don't have any stronger leads :( having trouble paying attention to this game

[#Vote] Salzorrah

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Gunner, it strikes me as weird you're talking about poison pie's NA in such detail. Do you know something we don't?

Yes, I do. There are only two people who targeted GP last night, and I'm pretty sure you guys would know what I'm claiming, and why I'm definitely sure that is the case, and the phase post is sure of it.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Yes, I do. There are only two people who targeted GP last night, and I'm pretty sure you guys would know what I'm claiming, and why I'm definitely sure that is the case, and the phase post is sure of it.
    Hmm, I just read the phase post, which admittedly I hadn't done until now lol. Been some time since I've been in a game with phase posts that hint NAs.

I suppose you're claiming doc, is that right?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Hmm, I just read the phase post, which admittedly I hadn't done until now lol. Been some time since I've been in a game with phase posts that hint NAs.

I suppose you're claiming doc, is that right?

I'm certainly not claiming Poison Pie, that be stupid, might as well kill me now if that were the case :P

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Whoa woke up to see noone removed their votes from Gunner, when noone counterclaimed doc. What even.

Doof's last post gives me strong scum vibes and day ends in less than two hours.
    [#Vote] BidoofFTW

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
    Years
  • [#vote] Salzorrah
    I guess I'll just vote what everyone else is, I've no idea what's really going on...

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • NIGHT 4

"This is a sad, sad day. It looks like I'll need to make up a new recipe for this pie. It's not selling as much as it needs to." Jd lifted the pie out of the rack and tossed it in the trash, then headed into the back, determined to create something that would inspire a boost in sales.

Salzorrah was lynched. She was:
    Spoiler:
    PM or Discord message me your night actions! You have 24 hours.
    Rules and Mechanics
    1. Each day phase will last 48 hours. Each night phase will last 24 hours. These times are approximate.
    2. Lynch votes must be written in the format of [#VOTE] Username. If you want to change your vote, you must use the format [#UNVOTE] Username. Not following this format will result in your vote not being counted.
    3. Votes for a no lynch are NOT allowed, but a tied lynch vote will result in a no lynch.
    4. Missing two consecutive lynch votes will result in your removal from the game, or a sub filling your spot if possible.
    5. Do not share PMs for any reason. If you do, you will be modkilled.
    6. You can't target yourself.
    7. The GM, jdthebud, is a valid target for lynching or targeting at night. Perhaps something special will happen?!?
    8. All important game conversation should be kept in the game thread, or in any chats provided by the GM.
    9. If you are dead, don't haunt the thread, and refrain from liking any posts. You do get to post a single "death post" that may not contain any game-related information.
    10. Posting in the night phase is not allowed, unless stated otherwise.
    11. If you have any questions, feel free to ask jdthebud, either by PM or on Discord (jdthebud#2509).
    The Pie List

jdthebud as Jd the Baker, the GM

Aquacorde
    Mr Cat Dog
    Seth Rollins Alex Kaz 2
    Nightkrow
    Bidoof FTW
    Johnny
    Abby
    Lucario
    Altaria

Empty Pie Tins (dead players)

Lycanthropy as a Whipped Cream Pie (Vanilla Townie) - killed Night 0
    Alex Kaz as Pecan Pie (Vigilante) - killed Night 0
    Twiggy as American Pie (Watcher) - lynched Day 1
    TheCapsFan as Peach Pie (Oracle) - killed Night 1
    Wiicked as Game Pie (Tracker) - lynched Day 2
    Charlie Brown as Shepherd's Pie (Watcher) - killed Night 2
    Lelouch as Coffee Pie (Alert Townie) - killed Night 2
    Bardothren as π - lynched Day 3
    gimmepie as Doughnut Pie (Cop) - killed Night 3
    Nina as Pumpkin Pie (Shadow Voter) - killed Night 3
    Salzorrah as Apple Pie (Doctor) - lynched Day 4

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • DAY 5

The leader of the Fake Pies contemplated what the best option would be. After thinking for a few moments, it called over the mushroom and directed it to finish off a weakened pie. As it watched the fungus hop away, it smiled, knowing that victory was almost at hand.

Elsewhere, a face just couldn't stop eating. It had found the most potent pie of them all! It was so overwhelming that it couldn't even manage to scream its usual phrase, GIMME PIE!" as it ate. After finishing its exquisite meal, it began to lick the tin. Then suddenly, the feeling of bliss was replaced with dread. Deep in its stomach, something was burning! Fearfully coming to the realization that its life was going to end, the face helplessly screamed one final time, "GIMME PIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!"

Then it exploded into a thousand pieces.

Alex Kaz 2 was killed. He was:
    Spoiler:
    Johnny was killed. He was:
    Spoiler:
    Aquacorde blew up. She was:
    Spoiler:
    Day 5 will last for 48 hours, and ends about 12:00AM PST on Thursday, December 8.
    Rules and Mechanics
    1. Each day phase will last 48 hours. Each night phase will last 24 hours. These times are approximate.
    2. Lynch votes must be written in the format of [#VOTE] Username. If you want to change your vote, you must use the format [#UNVOTE] Username. Not following this format will result in your vote not being counted.
    3. Votes for a no lynch are NOT allowed, but a tied lynch vote will result in a no lynch.
    4. Missing two consecutive lynch votes will result in your removal from the game, or a sub filling your spot if possible.
    5. Do not share PMs for any reason. If you do, you will be modkilled.
    6. You can't target yourself.
    7. The GM, jdthebud, is a valid target for lynching or targeting at night. Perhaps something special will happen?!?
    8. All important game conversation should be kept in the game thread, or in any chats provided by the GM.
    9. If you are dead, don't haunt the thread, and refrain from liking any posts. You do get to post a single "death post" that may not contain any game-related information.
    10. Posting in the night phase is not allowed, unless stated otherwise.
    11. If you have any questions, feel free to ask jdthebud, either by PM or on Discord (jdthebud#2509).
    The Pie List

jdthebud as Jd the Baker, the GM

Mr Cat Dog
    Nightkrow
    Bidoof FTW
    Abby
    Lucario
    Altaria

Empty Pie Tins (dead players)

Lycanthropy as a Whipped Cream Pie (Vanilla Townie) - killed Night 0
    Alex Kaz as Pecan Pie (Vigilante) - killed Night 0
    Twiggy as American Pie (Watcher) - lynched Day 1
    TheCapsFan as Peach Pie (Oracle) - killed Night 1
    Wiicked as Game Pie (Tracker) - lynched Day 2
    Charlie Brown as Shepherd's Pie (Watcher) - killed Night 2
    Lelouch as Coffee Pie (Alert Townie) - killed Night 2
    Bardothren as π - lynched Day 3
    gimmepie as Doughnut Pie (Cop) - killed Night 3
    Nina as Pumpkin Pie (Shadow Voter) - killed Night 3
    Salzorrah as Apple Pie (Doctor) - lynched Day 4
    Seth Rollins Alex Kaz 2 as Black Bottom Pie (1x Bulletproof) - killed Night 4
    Johnny as Lemon Meringue Pie (Bomb) - killed Night 4
    Aquacorde as Pie O'Clock!, a.k.a. "GIMME PIE" - blown up Night 4

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Right. 2/6 of us are mafia. Which means, that if we lynch a town member today, we lose. Shall we claim?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Whipped Cream Pie for me. Already claimed a few days ago. I'd like to hope that my behaviour (especially yesterday) should help prove my innocence.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    Each night, I can redirect any non-lethal actions directed at me to my target by placing a cheesecake before them. Can be useful tbh

Back