• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pika Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    OOC: Uh, don't you guys remember? Pichu are baby Pikachu.

IC: Pichu nearly cried at Zapper's comment, but quickly became happy. "Hi! I really don't have a name, but you can call me Pichu for now!" he said to Shockwave. "Not all people are good? I thought everything was good!" Pichu, being the youngest of the group, didn't understand much of anything at all.

"Huh, we have to go somewhere else?" Pichu said a little suprised. At the same time, though, he was used to it because he's been traveling around the region with the help of other Pok?mon. "Well... I guess we could go to that place nearby."

He suddenly saw a Raichu coming from the bushes. "Hi!" Pichu said with a smile. He introduced himself. "We have to move now, but you can come along if you like!"

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    OOC: I'm going to be gone for a while so don't expect me to post in the Pika Family for a while.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    I heard that there was an island known as, Pika Island.
    But, it's 100 miles from here!
    Do you want to go there?
    It's going to be a looooooong trip!

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "We just need to go somewhere, anywhere!!" Shock cried, then noticed the new Riachu. "Hello," she started. "Sorry to drop this on you, but we're being attcked by humans, and they are closing in! You're an evolved Pokemon like myself, do you think you could help protect the younger ones while the older ones get wood to build a boat? We could use all the help we can get!" she explained, looking at the new Riachu pleadingly.

Years
    "Berry Islett?" questioned the young Pichu. "I don't know what islett means but the berry part sounds yummy!" He didn't have a berry for a while.

Dark clouds started to roll in. Pichu's body started to spark. "I guess a big rain cloud's coming!" he said. Eventually, Pichu starting shooting lightning bolts uncontrollably. Pichu managed to keep himself from getting knocked out again. All of the electricity was drained from the young Pok?mon's body. A little exausted, Pichu wandered about and found a smoking berry. "Yay!" he squealed as he ran up to it. The berry was cooked thoroughly. He ate the berry. "It's tasty!" he exclaimed. Apparently, the berry recharged the Pichu, but this time the electricity managed to keep inside his little body.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    "An islett is a small island," Morphachu said. Morphachu puts her tail on the ground and starts to absorb all the lightning from the sky. The clouds got smaller and smaller until they disappeared. "Lets start building that boat."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "We should all go to the same Isle." Shock said calmly. "There is safety in numbers, and that seems to be all we have." She paused and thought about it carefully. "My vote is for SHockwave's isle. If there are Pika families everywhere, we could raise up a mighty army and take down those wretched humans once and for all!!" Shock cried, elecrtical energy shooting out every which way as her anger rose. How dare these humans invade thier home and force them out? She let out one large blast and then managed to calm herself, realizing she was frightening the younger ones.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    "I am working on envolving into a Pikachu. There are a few Thunderstones on he Island. It is the safest Island I have ever been to", Shockwave said running to the cave opening. She ran out. She dodged something. She looked up. There was a Steelix right in front off her.
    "RUN!" Shockwave yelled. "Get out of the cave!"

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Help I'm stuck!!!! Shouted Zapper as she struggled to get free.
    Because there was a huge rock on Zapper's leg.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    "I'll take care of the steelix!" said Morphachu. She jumped on its back and started to mega punch it. The steelix tried to bite her, but she jumped on its head. She mega punched its eyes, making it faint. She ran over to Zapper and struggled to pick up the rock. "Help me!"

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Zapper's whole body started to shoot out lightning bolts, giving her the speed boost she needs to escape from the steal killer pokemon.
    Zapper zapped her way out of the cave and headed towards the otherside of the island to look for her sister, Shock!

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Shock saw Zapper coming at her, and realized the damger they were in. She quickly megapunched a tree and it came crashing down into the ocean. "EVERYONE!" she cried. "Get into the log, we've got to escape, NOW!! Don't ask questions, we don't have time! Just get on and we'll paddle to the nearest island!"

Years
    Pichu pondered on why Shockwave wanted to be a Pikachu so fast. Being a Pichu was already very fun, he thought.

He hopped on the afoat log and stared at the Steelix. "I wonder why that big snake tried to hurt us." he said outloud. He didn't think about it too much and attempeted to paddle the log. Being a Pok?mon of such a short stature, Pichu couldn't reach the water with his tiny arms without slipping off the log, so he just sat there.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    Morphachu paddled in the direction of Berry Islett along with everyone else that could paddle. "If we keep paddling at this rate, it will only take about half an hour to get there. And we'd better hope the ocean doesn't get too rough."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back