• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu's Vacation

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Yeah I'm down for this, wanted to vote it after the stack but had to vote L'Belle to live

[Vote] Desox

EDIT: We're at MYLO, time for detective to reveal?

Last edited:

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
It's called "being 6 minutes left (as you said) I just hurried up and voted the first name I got in my mind because I was in class". I searched for BidoofFTW on the search bar, but Kiyotaka voted just Doof, so there was no way I could've got that.

Do you really think I'd be stupid enough to blew my cover as mafia with such a slip if I were one.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Why'd you wait until the very end of the phase to vote though? Surely you had time to vote for someone before then.

Bidoof FTW

Years
[Unvote] Desox
[Vote] Gimmepie

Just a hunch, but I have a feeling GP is scum.

Years
[Unvote] Desox
[Vote] Gimmepie

Just a hunch, but I have a feeling GP is scum.

Your hunch would be wrong. Desox putting up a decent defence doesn't make me scummy. Nor does his defence necessarily clear him.
Feeling a bit better about Syn right now. Maybe there's some scum hiding in our quiet camp with Fletch, Desi and Lycan?

Years
Sorry i totally forgot about the game -_- After reading through both pages what i got is...

saws was vig ( why? :/ 'cause their was no 2 kills at start? A good vig never shoots at N0 there is high chance of hitting town so...idk he might be any role but i'll not count vig out of game)

ishi taking meta info against doof 'cause he was killing saws in previous games?

l'eblle was just mehhh

idk what to say about Gp, he is always active and doing scum hunting same for naku -__- I'm leaning scum on doof, he was pretty defensive at start and
here was when I said L'belle's posts make me uneasy but after rereading I actually don't find anything wrong with them.
voting lebelle to save his *** was pretty reasonable but he keep changing his vote and thats red flag for me, i might be wrong but that's what i think....

I'll not leave desox out, that last minute vote was scummy but null read on him...

I can't accuse lycan of not participating enough but mehh that was where lebelle wagon started but i dont see mafia making bold move like that so lycan is ok to me..

idk about others thats all from me...

[Vote] Doof

if i doesn't get active before phase post ends this is my vote but if i get active and their is some new info in play i'll change my vote but for now this is my vote..

Last edited:
Years
Changing your vote isn't inherently scummy imo. It can suggest that you actually care about who dies as opposed to mafia who don't really care as long as it's a townie under most circumstances. Agreeing that some info from a PR would be great right now. We need to hit a maf or we're boned.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
I'm +1 on the PR's speaking up. Claims are probably our only option at this point considering it's mylo (unless the mafia has to actually outnumber the town and not equal them, I haven't played mafia in ages so I forgot how that works).

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Yeah, we're MYLOing, and I'm dying so...

Togi-priiii (or whatever incomprehensible sound that egg made in the anime). Gimmiepie, then Nakuzami.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I feel bad for forgetting this game too, I've been so busy but oh well. Going to give a quick read then edit this post with thoughts and such. I haven't played for so long either i feel very rusty

Years
Well for one thing, before I forget

[unvote] Desox

I'll be back later for a more detailed look and then I'll make my vote choice.

Bidoof FTW

Years
Wait, where does this come from?

Either way, I'm afraid I'm not the detective.

You were the only one who hadn't viewed/posted since I asked detective to out.

And if you aren't the detective, then looks like detective is dead.

seems like vanillas get unique roles, can everyone claim theirs? Could maybe help us pick out a maf or two.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Zubat here. o>

Not that my hunches have been helpful in the past, but I have a feeling it could be GP as well. Might be worth a shot.
[Vote] gimmepie

Years
Well, I am a vanilla. Unfortunately, I didn't receive my notif from Pete and only saw the PM recently, so I don't have an assigned mon. I'm just "a default Pokemon".

Right now, I'm most suspicious of Doof. Looking back, he's been the most lynch-happy of us and tend to edge towards easy lynches. It seems opportunistic.

[Vote] Bidoof FTW

Back