• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu's Vacation

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
You're all accepted :)

I'll update the list + start dishing out roles a bit later today!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Night 0
Night Actions and Questions to me please! PM or Discord DM :)

07a88d417bb41fb9d8e1f8c5b8f4a9e7.jpg

The Pokémon were dropped off by their trainers, each waving cheerily as the humans headed off towards their beach resort. It wasn't often that the Pokémon had the chance to run around freely and just be amongst their own kind. The trainers had been reassured that their Pokémon would be in safe hands, with rangers doing regular patrols of the huge safari park-like resort. Little did they know that Team Rocket were already infiltrating...​

____________________​

Gameplay:

This game will run using 24 h night and 48 h day cycles.

During the day there will be (small) activities - but the main thing to do is discuss ideas about who are the bad guys and vote for someone to exile from the group. Please make it clear who you're voting on by using [vote] <whoever> or a similar obvious format. Votes can be changed at any point in the day until I call time - at that point any player who receives 50%+ of the votes will be exiled and leave the game.

During the night, you can use your night actions (some info below, but will be more detailed via PM). Jessie & James will decide on a Pokémon to capture and ship off, removing them from the game.

Town win conditions: Exile both Jessie and James.
Mafia win conditions: Outnumber the town.​

____________________​

1. TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
2. Desinishon
3. gimmepie
4. Lycanthropy
5. Kiyotaka Ishimaru
6. Fletch
7. Syn
8. L'Belle
9. Nakuzami
10. Desox
11. Bidoof FTW​

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Day 1
Discussion and voting time! You have approximately 48 hours from this post.

Jessie and James donned their very elaborate (but 100% convincing) disguises and tiptoed between the sleeping Pokémon. They picked on an unsuspecting victim, someone who hadn't planned to do anything on the first night. Unfortunately, he would never get to use his move for the good of the group.​

TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan is dead!

Team Rocket: 3 | Pokémon: 7

1. TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan
2. Desinishon
3. gimmepie
4. Lycanthropy
5. Kiyotaka Ishimaru
6. Fletch
7. Syn
8. L'Belle
9. Nakuzami
10. Desox
11. Bidoof FTW

Graveyard:
#n0 - TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as a Pokémon

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
So we lost a PR who opted not to use his role last night

This ain't looking good so far

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
So we lost a PR who opted not to use his role last night

This ain't looking good so far

Would make sense if Sawsbuck was the vigilante

Sawsbuck gettting N0'd again seems like someone wanted him dead with a passion or wanted to get some fun out of killing the same individual.

Call me conspiratical or whatever but I think GP or Doof are likely to do this kind of kill

[Vote] Doof for now

Years
Interesting. Not much for me to say at this point and I hate making such "filler" posts but the ball needs to get rolling somehow. I can't really say that anyone in this game wouldn't n0 Saws, but I feel like some of the players are definitely less likely to than others.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
Interesting. Not much for me to say at this point and I hate making such "filler" posts but the ball needs to get rolling somehow. I can't really say that anyone in this game wouldn't n0 Saws, but I feel like some of the players are definitely less likely to than others.

Who do you think is less likely to do so?

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
I don't think we can decide who is evil by simply looking at who is killed. For all we know it's a random kill.

True. It could end up with a mislynch, but night kills are hardly ever random. It's not the best angle to look at things, but I think we can at least glean something from speculating who would think of performing a kill on Saws.

Years
I don't think we can decide who is evil by simply looking at who is killed. For all we know it's a random kill.

Have you got anything better?

True. It could end up with a mislynch, but night kills are hardly ever random. It's not the best angle to look at things, but I think we can at least glean something from speculating who would think of performing a kill on Saws.

The ones I personally feel are unlikely to target Saws are Doof, Naku and yourself. That's definitely not a perfect way to narrow targets down but it's a start.

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
I agree with gp's logic, but not to that extent. Personally, I think it wouldn't help us narrow the possible mafs down to a number that would not be essentially the same as randovoting but with a smaller player pool to select from. So I don't see how it would help now. But, I can see it as useful later in game if taken into account alongside other factors if we are to be stuck.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Although I do find the killing of Sawsbuck to be a bit suspicious and probably not with the best intent. I assure you that I would never go to such lengths, I believe n0's should be a curse spread upon the many would-be players of this game, and targeting the same person over and over again ruins the fun for not only that person but potentially other players as well.

EDIT: here was when I said L'belle's posts make me uneasy but after rereading I actually don't find anything wrong with them.
I wish we had more explanation from both sides on why they chose who they did but without that I guess we're grasping at straws.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
oh. I briefly forgot about checking in on this. oops

so after the twelve posts in the last day, really all we have to work with is that Saws is dead and was probably the vigilante?

wow I'm going to have to shift back to actually actively generating things to do here after having been in the championships, aren't I

Back