• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikastar/Lucy Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Peach! ^_____^ *hugs back* I am doing great! Welcome back, again. XD

Oh anytime Legolas. ^^

HII WS! ^_____^ *hugs back* I am doing great! Yeah I have to work later today. Not until 3pm.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yup, yup. ^^ But now I am getting sleepy. I have to go soon. But I will be back. XD Well not really it is 3pm til 9pm. It is not too bad.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, it is not too bad. Thanks WS! *huggles back* I hope to see again soon. ^________^

Yep, now I need to go. I am falling asleep on my keyboard. XDD I will be back later though. See ya guys later. *hugs everyone*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh anytime Stevo, anytime. ^^ Thanks. =3 Okay I off to dreamland see ya again very soon.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Mandy! I had a nice time in dreamland. XD I hope to see you when I get back. *hugs* I will be at work when you return. I will be back after 9pm. ^^

HII Retsu! I am glad to see you! *hugs* I am doing fine. And you?

HI Ryan! Yeah I need to be at work at 3pm, but I want to come here before I go. ^^

Years
  • Hmmm...coincedence though that in a particular Sailor Moon episode in the first season, there was this event called Dreamland XD So anyways, how's it goin today pikastar? ^^;;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Trans! ^^ Oh....I remember that epsiode. Yep, it was the one that Usagi and Rei didn't get along, and Ami was with them. They had to work together to stop that Doll and Dreamland went away. Jedite wasn't to happy when it happened. XD Oh yeah...a great epsiode. I have the first season on DVD. Japanese with English subtitles.

I am doing pretty good. ^^ Before I was stressed because of work was stressful today. But I am home now, so it is good. But I have to be back later today and I will be gone all day. ;0; 12pm til 8:30pm.

How are you doing? Do you want to know how many seasons I got of Sailor Moon?

Years
  • I'm doin all right ^^; Ugh... I HATE stress. I experience this almost every day. It's almost a tough life for me as I go through with this kinda stuff >_O Glad you're doing good =/ So cool that you have the first season in Japanese version with subs. I only have the Dub version of the first season tape recorded. Stupid DiC skipped out a lot of scenes and a few episodes too like the one where Usagi gets this pet that hypnotizes her and more. So what are your collections?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Cool, I am glad you doing alright. ^^ Omg...I am in the same boat as you. I hate stress too. I have to deal with all time. ><; But when I get home and relax..I feel so much better. XD Yeah DiC skipped a lot epsiodes for the Dub. That is why I needed to get the one with Japanese with English Subtitles. And besides, they talk better in Japanese anyway. I love Luna's voice in Japanese. English....*turns away* I think Usagi voice is good Japanese and English. ^^ Oh year I remember that one. It was the third epsiode from the series.

Oh I have Sailor Moon R box set, Sailor Moon SuperS box set, all of the movies, Sailor Moon Stars manga, Sailor Moon SailorStars vol 1 and 2. ^^ I hope to get Sailor Moon S box set and the rest of Stars.

Man...this was long. XDD

Years
  • XD! Whoa, a hardcore Moonie fan you are! Super awesome! I really like the Japanese version. I still don't favor it over the dub however as I think that Pioneer did a much better job on dubbing the series than DiC EVER could. I HATE DiC *says the word hate a million times* So I like both English and Japanese ^^;; Anyways.. this is what I have:

-All of Season 1 on tape (dub)
    -Two Sailor Moon Super S. series on tape (One tape has 4 episodes so it's 8 in total)
    -Less than half of the Season 2 episodes on tape (with Alan and Anne. Dub)
    -A few more random dub episodes on tape (srry I can't remember the names right now -_-)
    -Sailor Moon the Movie: Promise Of the Rose
    -Sailor Moon Sailor Stars burned on a CD with subtitles. All the episodes.

So yeah. As you can see, I try to be a big moon fan but not the biggest XP

And yeah, when I'm back from school, I feel SO much better. Take a shower, have my fav snack, and just think of one word "relaxation" ^_^

Anyways I gtg now. See ya later pikastar ^^;;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow awesome! A great collection you got there. XD Yeah Pioneer does a better job thatn DiC that is for sure. XD Man you got all the epsiodes of Sailor Moon SailorStars...lucky. Oh well I hope I will get them all. XD

Oh cool, that is the same thing I do too when I relax expect when I get off from work. XD

Oh okay Trans. See ya! ^^ Take care. =3

Back