• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Dragoniteuser:
    Pixel Art Request Thread
    https://www.iaza.com/work/101027C/iaza13349332435500.gif

Thank's Spherical ice! :D
    I'll put it in my sig right away!

*edit*

Put that on a background that isn't white and the anti-aliasing around the text will look terrible. You can't really remove the background colour from a piece with anti-aliasing in it very well.

Yeah, this happened..., so what should I do?

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2019
    I need full body 5th gen style backsprites of silver from hg/ss, and Marley from d/p/p

Last edited:

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
    Years
    pendora scratch

heyy :) i need a pendora scratch sprite as im making a hack and the B&W sprite is to big to stretch to a reasonable quality. if this is in the wrong place then please move. thanks

The Heckler

Its just a matter of opinion
    Years
    How's this? i cant remember where i got it from..... oh yeah the spriter's resource nevermind. i hope you can use it!

oh yeah, i can get you more if you need any too.

Attachments

• Pixel Art Request Thread
      Pendora.png
      2.1 KB · Views: 9
    Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Humm, I merged your thread with the Pixel Art Request Thread. For further requests please post here rather than creating a thread.

@The Heckler, it'll be nice if you edited your post next time rather than double posting. So I merged your posts. (:
    @Them Bones, please report the post/thread next time and let staff handle it. It's kind of mini-modding which is against the rules.

Years
    I was curious if someone could make my trainer into a sprite :D I would like his pants a little baggier though.

Pixel Art Request Thread

Cobalt'Scizor

Wannabe Spriter/ROM Hacker
    Years
    Could I get some help on this please?

I need a mugshot for Brendan, Wally and May in the style that they use for Gym Leader mugshots. If you feel up to it, could I also please have front sprites and back sprites in HGSS style please.

Also, can someone help me on this. For Black, White and Cheren, I can't seem to fix their back sprites, the arms never quite fit for me.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Years
    I was curious if someone could make my trainer into a sprite :D I would like his pants a little baggier though.

Pixel Art Request Thread
    I might work on this if I have some spare time.

Could I get some help on this please?

I need a mugshot for Brendan, Wally and May in the style that they use for Gym Leader mugshots. If you feel up to it, could I also please have front sprites and back sprites in HGSS style please.

Also, can someone help me on this. For Black, White and Cheren, I can't seem to fix their back sprites, the arms never quite fit for me.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
    DA-Suspect has made some here: https://da-suspect.deviantart.com/art/VS-Hoenn-Gym-Leaders-quot-Emerald-quot-172730267
    But you'll need to ask him for permission, and credit him. As for the White and Cheren problem, I'm afraid I can't help you there. ;;

Will94

Trainer Card Maker
    Years
    I was wondering if someone could do GEN V Style VS Sprites for these characters for a Fic I am working on!
    Pixel Art Request Thread
    Pixel Art Request Thread
    Thanks very much in advance!!

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
    I have a quick request. Could someone make me a gbc styled dark green palette? Three colors is all, and it'd be greatly appreciated.

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
    Years
    I was wondering if someone could do GEN V Style VS Sprites for these characters for a Fic I am working on!
    Thanks very much in advance!!
    if you mean the ones from hg/ss when you chalenge a gym then yeah ill do them :) might take me bout 5-6 days tho as of school and the snow weve got in the uk :)

PiaCRT

Orange Dev
    Years
    May I request Leaf Overworlds from FRLG in D/P/Pt/HG/SS style?

EDIT: I found these. can someone make walking frames for this?

Attachments

• Pixel Art Request Thread
      leaf.png
      866 bytes · Views: 286
    Last edited:
    Years
    Hey, I'm working on an Emerald hack and was wondering if I could get Trainer sprites of Silver and Platinum (Dawn), based off of these poses? If you can help, it would be appreciated, and of course you'll be included in the credits

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back