• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixels, including numerous greatly animated sprites.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Shameless self-promotion
    Pixels, including numerous greatly animated sprites.

Pixels, including numerous greatly animated sprites.Pixels, including numerous greatly animated sprites.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    ....I like you. c':
    In all seriousness, I really do love your sprites. The Mewtwo's shading on his arm still bothers me--as well as a few proportions but other than that your work is wonderful. Those trophies are pretty spiffy.
    also, a fan of MSPA I see. ;o

Years
  • Correct me if I'm wrong, it may just be the style, but in the Red fighter sprite, the purple anti-aliasing shade looks really out of place, moreso on the face than anywhere else. Regardless, as is all your work, it's awesome and eyaughh why won't this post end.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Correct me if I'm wrong, it may just be the style, but in the Red fighter sprite, the purple anti-aliasing shade looks really out of place, moreso on the face than anywhere else. Regardless, as is all your work, it's awesome and eyaughh why won't this post end.

it was a really bad attempt at KOFshading and i dont know why i even did it

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I love your gigantic sprites with the extremely clean outlines and gorgeous shading. The animations are also very flawless, as evidenced by Lucario. I've got no complaints, but on your Sawk, the right foot looks to be a bit too small, may just be me though.

Keep up the great work!

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
    Years
  • Do you use MS paint for these?

Their truly wonderful, your one of the most best spriters ever!

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • With the larger size of your sprites, it could be easy to undershade them... but YOU manage to do a wonderful job with them! Your shading and outlining skills are enviable... to say the least! I am thorougly impressed with them ^^

Truthfully, your work is very well executed. I could nit-pick at stupid little things... but they're more taste than anything ^^ Everyone seems to have caught the blatent stuff... I've enjoyed looking through your thread! Thank you for sharing such great work us!

(Keep Spriting> Pixels, including numerous greatly animated sprites.

Back