• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    Where do I find a bike?
    I have gone through the cave and out where there are two caves side by side; in that area is a bike loop and a house.
    There are four people and I have talked to all of them.
    From the top of the bike loop I can see more of the town but I am unsure of how to reach it.
    I'm supposing the bike is there.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    When you get to the end and see some of the town, you can walk under that part of the bridge.

really-cool-pokemon

pokemon battle fire
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2008
    how do you get beta version 4.5

and how do you play it on your visual boy advanced and how do you make it work plz help me

TrevorTheKing

Steel Lover
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2008
    I just met Ash for the first time then went into the forest to fight a yellow bad guy (Forgot their names ><) and I cant figure out what to do next...

Also what level does Baby Lugia evolve?

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • When did you see ash? You see him in the cave, Bee woods and his house.....I don't get where you are at in the game.....

Baby Lugia evolves through love.

TrevorTheKing

Steel Lover
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2008
    When did you see ash? You see him in the cave, Bee woods and his house.....I don't get where you are at in the game.....

Baby Lugia evolves through love.

I saw him in the cave where I gave him the letter and he gave me steel wing.

Jirachi_961

Owner of: Pokemon Reanimation
    Years
  • I recently downloaded this rom, and i just completed it without the use of cheats. Holy crap, is all i can say. I liked it alot, and a new game from you would be really awesome. The end is kind of blunt, though. After you catch angelean or however you spell it, there is nothing really to do lol. But, its the same thing in all the other games.

Thanks very much for this very impressive hack.

TrevorTheKing

Steel Lover
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2008
    I cant find Rose Path in order to go to DownPour town :/

I just found a route I had not gone down but...Do they really expect me to beat lvl 99 Dark Lugia! I just fought him and whited out.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I seem to be having a problem with the following legends: Mew, Registeel, Heatran and Cresselia don't seem to be appearing where they were supposed to. Correct me if I'm wrong, are these the right places?:

Mew: Lost Sea near Tabuli Town
    Registeel: Electric Cave
    Heatran: Fire Cave
    Cresselia: Renica Tunnel

Also, I never caught Rotom, but when I talk to the TV, it says Rotom isn't there anymore.

And before you ask, yes, I have all 8 badges, beat the Elite Four and completed the Dark Lugia Event.

Thank you for this report. I can now get things fix then.

I just met Ash for the first time then went into the forest to fight a yellow bad guy (Forgot their names ><) and I cant figure out what to do next...

Also what level does Baby Lugia evolve?

After that, head back to MR. BRINEY and he'll take you to MONATAMI...
    And BABY LUGIA evolves through love... Like a TOGEPI...

Anyone, help!

I still have no idea where the weather institute is!

It's in Leaf Path... Go through BEE WOODS... Then SUN PATH>IRON PATH>LEAF PATH>GREEN VALLEY...

I recently downloaded this rom, and i just completed it without the use of cheats. Holy crap, is all i can say. I liked it alot, and a new game from you would be really awesome. The end is kind of blunt, though. After you catch angelean or however you spell it, there is nothing really to do lol. But, its the same thing in all the other games.

Thanks very much for this very impressive hack.

Thanks so much for that comment! :)

I got 8 badge now but when i went to ice island i don't see articuno there

I'll fix that then. Thanks...

I cant find Rose Path in order to go to DownPour town :/

I just found a route I had not gone down but...Do they really expect me to beat lvl 99 Dark Lugia! I just fought him and whited out.

ROSE PATH is in SELARO ISLAND. Refer to the first post for the map reference.
    Here's a path link...
    A. POLARIS TOWN>BLUE PATH>THIN FOREST>SELARO TOWN>ROSE PATH...
    or
    B. POLARIS TOWN>BLUE PATH>BLUE PATH CAVE>ROSE PATH...

Okay, I got my second badge, but where should I get rocksmash. I looked EVERYWHERE and so far, I CAN'T find it.

You got the time to search everywhere, but you don't have the time to read the previous posts? Joy...
    It's in the pkmn centre of RENTELBUD CITY.

kakarotto

~w0w
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Hi. I have a problem [How always =p]. Look I've just had 6 badges. I'm in the time [I don't remember how it's going:P]~ Now the shadow lugia is in the BLITZ. I fight with BLITZ, I kill all his pokemons, and later come RANGER. And after some time Shadow Lugia is coming fight with me. It has 99 lvl, so I think that I must go away of battle? Because I think that's no other way. That's best hack I've ever played.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • I'm stuck.... What do I do after I've battled Wally outside the contest place?

EDIT: Doesn't matter, I'm battling the fire Gym then my brother.

Last edited:

TrevorTheKing

Steel Lover
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2008
    How am I supposed to beat this lvl 99 Dark Lugia? I went to mount pyre and was transported to johto then went into dark isle and fought blitz no problem but then I have to fight a lvl 99 Dark Lugia! How do I beat it?

kakarotto

~w0w
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    TrevorTheKing, I think we must go away of battle, but I'll wait what destinedjagold say about it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2008
    How am I supposed to beat this lvl 99 Dark Lugia? I went to mount pyre and was transported to johto then went into dark isle and fought blitz no problem but then I have to fight a lvl 99 Dark Lugia! How do I beat it?

You're supposed to run away from him. It will have the same effect as beating him as the storyline will advance anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back