• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Places you can't wait to revisit.

Years
  • Mossdeep, Sootopolis, and Fortree are by far at the top of my list. They had wonderful concepts but unfortunately were very bland in R/S/E so I'm very much hoping for an improvement (Fortree especially).

...kind of hoping Oldale isn't left as stale as it was either, haha. As it stands it shouldn't even be considered a town above just some little village you're passing through.

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
    Years
  • As someone said before, assuming secret bases make a return (AND THEY'D BETTER), then that's gonna be pretty damn awesome

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Definitely Fortree City. I'm a huge fan of this place, and would visit every time I got the chance in original RSE. Music is calming, it's got nice and calming atmosphere, and all houses are on trees, which you get from one to another on wooden bridges; what more do you need? :] I'm also looking forward to visiting Slateport.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Lilycove, Pacificlog, and Slateport are the places I'm most excited for. <3
    I love the thought of a city being built right on top of coral as its support, and the thought of a bunch of lil' tiny Corsola hopping around all over the place is adorable, and Lilycove is just an awesome city. The Contest hall, Art Museum, the Department Store, the Fanclub, and even the Aqua Hideout. I just love it entirely! I can't wait to see how they revamp each one of them.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I bet Pacificlog will proably look similar to a 3D version of how Malon's town's looked in B2W2 since they both have wooden bridges and similar looking houses.

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
    Years
  • Chiming in again, and also as someone said, Mossdeep should be pretty awesome in 3D. And, if we're lucky, the Space Center will have something cool too! (*koff* Jirachi *koff*)

Years
  • I always though Hoenns Elite Four rooms looks cool. I can't wait to see them in 3D.

Also, the ash route leading to Fallarbor, and the Meteor Falls.

Years
  • Aside from all the cities and stuff, it's the little things I'm most looking forward to seeing :) Like:

1) The initial moments in the Moving Van and stepping out to see a 3D Machoke in your house haha :)

2) Bathing in 3D hot springs in Lavaridge Town!

3) The trip to Dewford town with Mr. Briney :)

And loads more besides :)

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    I so badly want to visit Route 119, Fortree City and Route 120. They brought out the Hoenn elements of the region, and when someone mentions Hoenn I immediately remember these routes. They were really awesome. Standing on the bridge above the water next to grass... well, there isn't much more beauty than that.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • ROUTE 119!!!

My secret base was there and I absolutely adored the weather changes! Route 117 was another favorite, just because I enjoyed planting berries in that area. Sootopolis and Mossdeep were two of my favorite cities, so I'm excited about them too ^^ Maybe the haunted ship will get revamped as well!~

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Maybe the haunted ship will get revamped as well!~
    I hadn't thought about that! I enjoyed battling the trainers there, though admittedly I only went there for Ice Beam for Marshtomp if I'd started with Mudkip. It was good for clutching Winona, ya know? >_> Anywho, that would be awesome, maybe if there's even a little mini sidequest there involving your rival (or not, just an idea), but it disappears if you go so long without checking it out.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Fortree City, loved that city, lots of trees/grass everywhere, I also can't wait to see Sootopolis City, really loved the architecture in that place, hope for me it's easier to reach this time.
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I really want to see Slateport City in 3D, that's the one city/town I'm really excited to see in the new graphics. As for routes, maybe Route 117 with all those flowers. It's definitely my fave route in Hoenn.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    I really want to see Slateport City in 3D, that's the one city/town I'm really excited to see in the new graphics. As for routes, maybe Route 117 with all those flowers. It's definitely my fave route in Hoenn.

Slateport was another hotspot because it was close to shore and with the large beach. I really don't know how awesome it would look to see those sea shore shades and sand together in front of Slateport city, combined with a remix of the great music of Slateport city. I'm getting a bad hit from nostalgia right now XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I want to see everything. I'm not even joking.

Every time I think of a location I want to see, another pops into my head.

Evergrande. Imagine all those beautiful flowers leading up to the Pokémon League! But then wait, what about Pacifidlog Town, gently bobbing above the calm waves? Or what about Fortree City, high in the sky? Who could forget Route 113, with that falling volcanic ash? Imagine that in stereoscopic 3D!

Hoenn is by far the most diverse region and it was so beautiful and lush for its time. To see it revisited with 3D models will be amazing and will no doubt give Kalos a run for its money.

As for changes, wouldn't it be cool if Lavaridge didn't have a typical Pokémon Center, but instead you could go into the hot springs and that healed your team?
    And if they include newer Pokémon in the games, I want to see the Abandoned Ship infested with Frillish and Jellicent!

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • Fortree. Oh my gosh, I'm so freaking excited for it.
    It was my favourite place way back when and I can't wait to see how epic it'll look in 3D.

Also I always really liked Slateport, I think it'll be fantastic when it's redone. The Abandoned Ship is also something I'm looking forward to seeing again!

Back