• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Planned / Unplanned

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Were you a planned, or an unplanned baby? If you don't know or can't ask, then assume based on the knowledge you DO know. In other words, did your parents plan to have you or was it a spur of the moment thing?

Unplanned for me, apparently.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I was planned, although my father didn't want a baby yet. But my mum said she wanted one; so they decided to have one and then came my sister 3 years later! "Two is enough: A boy and girl" thats what they always say

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm fairly certain I was unplanned. According to my math, my parents were only married four months and not fully prepared financially when my mom got pregnant.

That's not to say I wasn't wanted though. :P

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    Scrupulously planned. My parents had me in their thirties after trying for a long time (they got married when they were 18). Lots of IVF and such.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I was an accident, I mean, unplanned. I can't say for sure if I was wanted at the time because a lot of stuff went down whilst my mum carried me, but I know that I was when it came to the labour. XD;

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    I was definitely planned. My parents had a five year plan after their wedding which was getting a mortgage, doing up the house, saving up the money...and at the end of the five years, they tried for me and apparently mum fell pregnant first go. It was meant to be, apparently. :'D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Can't say it was planned? My mom had my sister one year before me,just don't quite know if she wanted a second child,but otherwise I'm glad I could be here now.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    I was definitely unplanned, my parents were planning on just having two kids. My parents had me on their early 30's.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Seeing as my parents got engaged and then married just a 1 or 2 months before I was born, I assume unplanned and that they got married solely because of the pregnancy.

Quite pleased with myself for managing to ruin lives even before birth. ( ")b

Years
    Planned, according to my parents, and that's the limit of my knowledge on the subject. I never really cared to know more so I never asked.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I don't know whether I was planned or not, but my parents had me in their 30's after about 2 years of marriage. I have a feeling I was unplanned, but I'm not sure.

Back