• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 4] Platinating Pokémon Platinum

Years
    The idea is to "platinate" my current Pokémon Platinum save file, which started with a challenge (https://www.pokecommunity.com/threads/the-time-warp-challenge.483552/). By platinating it's intended to complete the game 100%, and as you might know, not only it can be pretty hard, but it can also get pretty boring and tedious. For this reason, this whole thing is going to take a lot of time and possibly, even years. With time, I'll edit the several posts to keep an order. This one in particular, where I'll keep a reference of the things that I should complete. This includes: getting all of the Battle Frontier symbols, completing the Pokédex, doing contests, abd so on. I will also include some "experimental" things that aren't truly necessary for the 100% completion of the game, but are still tasks that I want to add to my journey. For now those include: using rng manipulation for finding and catching shiny Pokémon (for now starters and maybe some legendary), buying all of the ribbons, completing the base in the underground. I am overall, already busy with so many other things, so the progress will be particularly slow.

NATIONAL POKÉDEX:
    Spoiler:

BATTLE FRONTIER:
    Spoiler:

RIBBONS:
    Spoiler:

VILLA FORNITURES:
    Spoiler:

TRAINER ID STARS:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    I won't generally make posts for the pokemon I catch, because that's pretty useless and very time consuming. On the other hand, I'll just keep the picture in the National Pokédex section updated. I will maybe just write small update posts for major achievements like "I completed the Sinnoh Pokédex" and such.

I will instead try to make logs of the Battle frontier results as it can be pretty useful for me (and maybe for others too). Considering that this can be a long lasting project, I might come and go on it, so it's very useful to keep notes around!

For the rest I am hoing to update whenever I feel like it. In general, I'll try my best to keep the pics updated. That's the main thing to check!

Back