• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please Don't Tell Her...

Years
    There probably aren't many who are quite as secretive as I am. just about 90% of what I had done (after getting easy internet access) when living with my family was a secret. My weirdness, my internet friends, the games I played, shows I watched, things I liked, everything I did, all my emotions, all the things except eating and working were kept secret from my family. Mostly for fear of criticism, I kept everything to myself. I've gotten away with so many lies to keep this secret world of mine all to myself, it's ridiculous.

Honestly though? I don't like keeping secrets. I've been trying to be more expressive. Let people know just who I really am, what I enjoy, what I'm feeling. It's extremely difficult for someone who has created such an enormously self-centered second-life like I have, but I'm working on it! :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I keep secrets very well, and I am proud to be someone others can trust and rant to or just talk to if they need to.

I also keep my own secrets extremely well. Too well. I am a great liar. I hate that I am and don't know how I learned it :(

Back