• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PLEASE READ: Changes to the Community Supporter System

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
  • I think it's 3000, not 2000.

Perhaps, just as a suggestion, why not take all existing supporters and put them in an old silver supporter rank that allows them to blog, and any new silver supporters go into the current one and they won't be able to blog?

2000 for blog privileges and 3000 for Member Interaction Center iirc. Plus he's over 3000 posts already so he should be able to blog either way.

Years
  • Wow so it seems like blog issues have been hitting some people lately, even if they exceed the 2,000 postcount requirement. Don't worry Toshiro, the admins will work something out for you.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Yayyy something to do okay! As of posting, checked on both Who's Online and in postbits, here are some lists~

not working:
    - Modular [Pre-Release]
    - Black 2
    - [WIP] Mobile Skin
    - PokéCommunity White Version
    - Nimbasa's Shining Beauty
    - Kanto Dream Party
    - Forest Savage
    - Hypno's Lullaby
    - The Y-Axis
    - Garchompin'
    - Yggdrasil

working:
    Spoiler:

Oh. No wonder why I couldn't see it on Garchompin. D: I really like that style too... but that's okay. I'll use one of the ones it does work on until Garchompin gets fixed.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I absolutely love the colors <3

Yay for being crystal! On a related note, We should be able to use the [/usergroup] tags in our usertitle, as well as the [title] tag (so we can provide additional tidbits in our usertitles) as well.

Finally, could some Moddy please post the hex codes for the tiers? I'd like to be able to properly format my name in it.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • If anything, you can just retrieve the source of the page and use that, although apparently they're not finalised yet.

One thing though, could you add a glow tag? I just realized that some people a while back wanted glowing usernames, but if Crystal supporters don't have access to the CSS tag, doing a glow is literally impossible.

That is impossible on FF for Android. (Viewing source, that is)

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I absolutely love the colors <3

Yay for being crystal! On a related note, We should be able to use the [/usergroup] tags in our usertitle, as well as the [title] tag (so we can provide additional tidbits in our usertitles) as well.

Finally, could some Moddy please post the hex codes for the tiers? I'd like to be able to properly format my name in it.

Silver: #8f8f8f
    Gold: #cb9a3c
    Crystal: #4e9dda
    Platinum: #8aaab6

@ requests for more codes in usertitles, we deliberately agreed on only allowing basic BBCode in usertitles, so , , , [COLOR] and [FONT]. Platinum supporters getting [CSS] was a nice extra thing since they've donated so much and T6 perks previously were pretty lacking. Sorry. ):

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    My only gripe over this is that i lost my access to my blog. :(

Otherwise, it's a very welcome change, and it adds a lot to the system. Other than the blog thing, it's a definite step up!

Nihilego

Years
  • My only gripe over this is that i lost my access to my blog. :(

Otherwise, it's a very welcome change, and it adds a lot to the system. Other than the blog thing, it's a definite step up!

el fixo

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Silver: #8f8f8f
    Gold: #cb9a3c
    Crystal: #4e9dda
    Platinum: #8aaab6

@ requests for more codes in usertitles, we deliberately agreed on only allowing basic BBCode in usertitles, so , , , [COLOR] and [FONT]. Platinum supporters getting [CSS] was a nice extra thing since they've donated so much and T6 perks previously were pretty lacking. Sorry. ):

But aren't the [usergrpup] tags basic anyways? Shouldn't we be allowed anything we can reproduce with just basic BBCode anyways? I can understand perhaps saying no to [title] or [glow], since those cannot be reproduced easily using basic text formatting.

Nihilego

Years
  • But aren't the [usergrpup] tags basic anyways? Shouldn't we be allowed anything we can reproduce with just basic BBCode anyways? I can understand perhaps saying no to [title] or [glow], since those cannot be reproduced easily using basic text formatting.

This is probably a dumb question but by that do you mean , , etc? If so then I don't mind enabling them (if I figure out how haha).

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
  • This is a rather interesting change. Looks pretty good! Although I'm a bit confused on why some supporters have blue, silver, or tan.
    EDIT: Sorry, I understand now.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Yayyy something to do okay! As of posting, checked on both Who's Online and in postbits, here are some lists~

not working:
    - PokéCommunity White Version
    - Nimbasa's Shining Beauty
    - Kanto Dream Party
    - Forest Savage
    - Hypno's Lullaby
    - The Y-Axis
    - Garchompin'
    - Yggdrasil

I fixed that on all these, the other styles seemed to be ones abandoned by Hiroshi, so I'll leave him decide what he hopes to do there. I'm sorry I only got around to doing this now though!

Back