• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PLEASE READ: Changes to the Community Supporter System

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • This is absolutely wonderful! I cannot wait for everything to be rolled out and implemented… and I'm going to have more than a bit of fun seeing what Platties get. :3

Thank you for posting this, Audy. <3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Looks interesting. It's making a lot of things wayyyy more accessible and I'm not sure how great that is? idk. 180x180 is massive for gold holy lord. And I'm curious about that custom usertitle- what's the timeframe on changing those, then? And is "Platinum" going to be $30+ or is it going to stay at $100 like t6? Cause that's a massive drop.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Is the only difference for Tier 6 going to be the Platinum banner? And do we have a date in which we might see these changes be implemented?

Also, 500x500 profile pics seem pretty unnecessary. I believe it would just push the username/online status into a section of the profile in which you can't even see it.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Is the only difference for Tier 6 going to be the Platinum banner? And do we have a date in which we might see these changes be implemented?

Also, 500x500 profile pics seem pretty unnecessary. I believe it would just push the username/online status into a section of the profile in which you can't even see it.
    That's what staff members have.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • That's what staff members have.

Gotcha. Just went and checked out some of the dimensions myself. It works well for people who have short names, but it might be an issue for longer usernames.

Also, as someone asked earlier, what's the gap between crystal and platinum going to look like? Would it be similar to a Tier 5-6 setup?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • hodayum! This is so much better than what we have right now. Custom usertitles for Crystal Tier, OMG. THIS IS AWESOME.

Is Platinum Tier $30+ or does it remain the same "$100" amount required for tier 6?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I think it's nice simplifying the tiers and improving the perks of them as well, definitely support this. I'll miss Tier (insert any number here) though.

Years
  • I'm really going to miss the userbars with the numbers, but hey if it means I'll be getting bigger avatars, profile pics and custom BBcode usertitles, then yeah that's gonna be awesome! (I'm assuming I'm going to be converted to Crystal when the change comes in since my current tier is minimum $25 donation)

Also, I wonder if that means username colors will be changing again. It'd get even more confusing than the current green names if that were the case.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Also, I wonder if that means username colors will be changing again. It'd get even more confusing than the current green names if that were the case.

This makes me wondering as well, do the Supporter user colors will get separated on each 4 tiers, or still sharing the same green, or using the shared color change?

EDIT: Greninja'd.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • This sounds great! I'm really looking forward to this! Larger avatar and profile pics sounds amazing. And so does the BBcode usertitles.

Also, I see what you did with the ranks. B)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I'll miss the current userbars, but I admit, this new update sounds awesome! :D

One question: Is Crystal Tier = Tier 5? I'm looking forward to those usertitles and large avatars. :3

Years
  • Going by the minimum amount required for donation, I'm assuming this is what the current tiers will be converted to when the new system takes effect:

Tier 1 = Silver
    Tier 2-3 = Gold
    Tier 4-5 = Crystal
    Tier 6 = Platinum

I'm hoping Audy can release a preview of the new userbars soon.

Years
  • Just as I expected, different colors for different tiers. Can you give a preview on the colors?

I know we've been green for only just over a year, but nice to see you're including an option in the User CP to format all the supporters under one color. So under the changes, there'll now be a grand total of 9 different usergroup colors. Kinda weird there'll be no green usergroup once again.

Back