• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD Orbs

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, we had several orbs. Escape Orb which lets you escape a dungeon, Petrify Orb which petrifies all enemies in the room for you, etc...

Which orbs did you find the most useful?

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    The only orbs I've ever needed are the Escape Orbs and the Reviver Orbs. I think I've used the Stairs Orb a few times too. For the most part, though, it's hard to keep track of everything that you can use them for.

Years
  • In the original PMD games, I know I used Escape Orbs frequently, but Petrify Orbs were helpful in a pinch, and Warp Orbs are good when you need to fend off certain opponents, especially in monster houses. There are a lot of other orbs I know i've used in the Explorers games regularly, I just can't remember all of them off the top of my head. xP

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I frequently use escape orb to avoid danger when such low supply or critical health on the exploration, another useful orbs are stars orb which actually convenient to pinpoint the location of the stairs it mostly saves time wondering around to look for stairs and Trapburst which eliminate hazards on current floor

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Escape is the most useful orb of the games by far, certainly in the Rescue Team games, where you have to get your recruits out of the dungeons alive. Cleanse orbs are pretty useful too, too desticky your items, but it's so terribly annoying when it's the cleanse orb that gets stickied...

Frozen Lotus

Shay's Ice Prince
    Years
  • I've only played less than half of Blue Rescue Team... but based on what I played I basically never used the Orbs, or even carried them. SOMETIMES I carried Escapes, but I don't think I ever actually used them.

Nurse Joy

Would you like to rest your Pokémon?
    Years
  • I only ever used Escape Orbs occasionally. I tend to just sell all of the other ones. If I happen to pick up one in a dungeon I might use it then, but I wasn't very partial to orbs, I guess.​

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Stairs Orb, Rollcall Orb, Luminous Orb are great. :)
    There's an Orb that can paralyze the entire room, but I have forgotten what is it called.

Back